• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hyatt Grand Cypress or other hotel which one

bergenparent

Earning My Ears
We have 3 kids and are going November 23 for 3 or 4 nights. We stayed last year at JW Marriott but found it isolated. Great hotel but not near anything. We will have a car and travel to Legoland, cape Canaveral and sea world. One day will be at pool for a few hours. Other days will be gone all day but want to be near things to walk around at night so kids are not stuck in room. I read some bad reviews on Hyatt's breakfast.
Any other places/hotels to consider. This trip we will not go to Disney but the kids will hopefully like downtown Disney.

Hyatt Regency grand cypress isnt really walking distance to anything. I know that I-drive from about Pointe Orlando on up to the Universal area has a lot of nightlife that is walkable. Google maps, zoomed in, is the best way to see where everything is in relation to each other. When zoomed in, all the hotels will appear on the map.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter