Husbands 40th Bday..suggestions?

njmomboys2

Mouseketeer
Hi there..my husband turned 40 this past January and unfortunately due a death in the extended family....we really didn't do much besides cake and gifts. I would love to suprise him while we are at Disney this summer with something for this 40th. Any ideas? We are on the DDP and will be staying at the Beach Club Villas (DVC members).

He loves WDW and we will be there with our boys who are 12 & 7.......thanks!!!!!!

You could book a private fireworks cruise to see Illuminations. The boat leaves right from the dock at the Yatch Club.

If he golfs, a nice round of golf at a disney course, If you REALLY want to splurge Vicoria and Alberts for dinner and if you REALLY REALLY want to splurge the chefs table. If he is adventurous, they have windsurfing on the lake and you can rent the little speedboats.

Drew

Small- Bring a 5x7 photo mat to the park. Have all the favorites sign the mat. (Try to not let him see.) Then buy mouse ears. Have your whole family stand in your favorite part of the park (we are doing the castle) and take a photo. Give him the photo, mat and frame as a special souvenier.

Big- Every guy likes cars. Richard Petty Driving Experience. I am sure your boys would get a kick out of seeing Dad drive a race car. My DH does not like Nascar one bit but he does love cars. I am surprising him with the 4 hour package for his Birthday. (His Bday is 4 days before we go.) He will be so mad when he finds out but he will just have to forgive. PM if you want the link I used for RPDE. I saved $75.

Another vote for the Richard Petty experience my DH loved it he says it was the best gift he ever got. But another idea would be the segway tour my DH and I did this in Oct and had a lot of fun.

There is always something really wild like parasailing or something for everyone, like fishing. I think both are available over at the Contemporary marina.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter