Husband GRRRRRRRR

KathyFP

<font color=green>You mean there is more to the so
:( :mad:

Does anyone else struggle with people in their life not complely being supportive???????

not really what i would say non supportive, but not helpful. my husband is great, its other people that say things like lets go get ice cream or something that they know im trying to stay away from. i'm so sorry for you having to go through something so hard as having to lose weight and not have him support you. hope you can get him behind you on this :)

DH is in the desert, so he is not a problem, but I have this ONE girlfriend, I swear, she is from the devil! She calls me almost every day wanting to go out to lunch and last night showed up and gave me 5, yes 5!, of those World's Finest chocolate almond bars. She was like, oh some little kids at my church were selling some and I know how you like them. Yeah, and you also know I am trying to drop 10 lbs before swimsuit time, which here in the beautiful South is, ummm...about 3 weeks away. I really don't think she wants me to lose it but I told her today that I am not going to give in to her evil temptress tactics...hehehe. :cheer2:

DH says he is supportive, but he does things like cooking unhealthy foods.

Not unsuportive if you consider "I love you no matter how you are" supportive. That's about all I get form him. He is a GM for a college dining facility and ugh the food he brings home. SABOTAGE! You shoulda seen the cookie tray the other night ( I didn't touch em WOOHOOO). Luckily my mom started her plan 2 days before me so we have each other for lots of support!

You are doing great so far keep it up and come here lot's of support to be had. :cool1: Just remember you are doing this for your health first and formost!

My Mom isn't the most supportive person. She is already saying "don't you think you've lost enough". Mind you, I still a good 25 pounds or so to get to goal.

My DH...He thinks he is supporting me, and I guess in his own way he is, BUT, support imo would be getting up and going to workout with me. Wanting to stop for a light Salad for lunch instead of Burgers. Not complaining when I need to do my workout when he is at home and I am not sitting with him, or wactching TV with him etc. I always hear, "I LOVE YOU REEGARDLESS~Your Beatiful to me~Are you allowed to eat that? (one of my favs). But he never says anything when I have gained back a pound or 2...or even 20. My mother on the other hand will tell me in a minute "You know I love you BUT your putting the weight back on". I know she means well but sometimes I just wanna ask her to pull the knife out of my back!
I have some friends that are in the same place in life I am...late 20's early 30's...fighting with dieting. They are my biggest and best support group because they know exactly what I am saying when I complain, and they feel my joy when I am dropping pounds (and I for them).

themudd4 said:
"I LOVE YOU REEGARDLESS~Your Beatiful to me~

I hear those words all of the time. I do have to say for the 15 years that we have been together, with my weight up and down (right now at my lowest) he has never said anything negative about my weight. He is of average weight and can easily lose a few pounds when ever he needs to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter