Hurry, need last minute...

PinkPrincess

Earning My Ears
We leave Saturday, WOOHOO we are SO excited.. :cool1:
I need any last minute tips for rides, packing, anything really...
We really don't have much planned, we are there for 4 days in the parks.. there are 8 of us...
Any help would be nice...​

Packing: Pack to dress in layers. You'll want jackets in the morning/ evening, and light clothes mid day. Bring sun screen- something strong, and use it even if it is overcast! Sunglasses, with a cord so you can easily take them off on rides and not have to find a spot for them. Batteries for the camera. If its digital, download the card before you go so you have lots of space available! Buy 75 cent rain ponchos at walmart. They are small and easy to carry. They work great for Grizzly River rapids if you dont want to get wet.

Eating: If you want to do a character meal, make sure you make PS before you go. phone number is 714-781-3463 Breakfast at the carnation cafe on main street is one of our favorites- its not a character meal. We like to make PS for about 10:30 on a EE day. We have a light breakfast before hitting the park, go strong for a couple hours then have a relaxing breakfast at CC. You can people watch while you eat.

Parks: Plan on being at DL about 20-40 min. before opening. You can get right in at opening and get a lot done before the crowds hit. Mid day, hop over to DCA or take a break at the hotel. Come back to DL in the evening for fireworks and F!. Use Fast Pass! Watch the "next available fast pass" time at the bottom. Get a new one as soon as the time comes up. Remember, you can return ANY time after the return time, it doesnt have to be with in the hour on the pass. I've used them up to 12 hours late with out a problem.

From Disneyland's website - it'll tell you what's open and when. If you want to see shows (like Aladdin in DCA) make note of it. Since you have a large group, I would try to plan at least one sit-down meal and make reservations for it (not necessarily at DL or DCA, but also places like Rainforest Cafe).

Have fun! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter