Hurry!If You Need a Fun Card[SW/BG-Discount Card] only available till April 30!!

OK, dumb me.

What the heck is a FunCard? Other than an excellent name, and the fact that it is free, why do I want one?

If only they included the Virginia Busch Gardens!! Thanks for the link and information. That seems like a great buy for locals.

Melissa

The Fun Card is a Discount Card for SeaWorld & Busch Gardens. The Fun Card gives you an AP for the price of a 1 day ticket[Adult-$49.95-Ch-$40.95]!!! Don't you wish WDW did that????

That is a great deal! I'm going to go ahead and get it, even if I may not be able to go back and visit again within the year! You don't have anything to lose!

Thanks for sharing it with us!

Tiffany

So these cards don't have names or pictures on them? Can they be used by friends or half of the family on one day and half of the family on a different day?
Thanks

Wow! Incredible deal! You have nothing to lose!! Thanks for the heads up! :)

My stepkids had these last year and their names were on them.

Two years ago they sold you a voucher good for a one day admission. Any time that day you had to visit a special area they had set up to get a Fun Pass with your picture on it. After that you would just use your Fun Pass. The only problem was my 3-year old was asleep in his stroller and I had to wake him up to get his picture.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter