Hurry -- Free Tank Top From JC Penney

This is a promotion for subscribers of Seventeen magazine.
My order said it is Backordered.

Hey, thanks. No size option, but it would make a good nightie if nothing else. Do note that they're backordered until 8/30.

Did it give you a size option...or is it a One-Size-Fits-Everyone-Else

Good point, I couldn't find a size either. I think it must be one size fits everyone else.

Thanks OP! I odered one and it said that it's backordered until Aug 31. I'm not counting on getting one though. If it's too good to be true, they'll probably catch the deal and correct it...

Thanks for the heads up. If we get it cool. I told dd(10) I'm sure it wont fit me but she can have it as a P.J.

Thank you. It let me order (backordered to 8/30). I will give it to my granddaughter.

thats cool. It is legit because the ad mentioned it being free on the website, but back ordered for a month. :)

I was able to order one too. My DD will love this! And - if it doesn't work then oh well. DD does subscribe to 17, bus the didn't mention the ad to me.

It lets me place into my shopping bag, takes all of my info and then when on the 3rd step of checking out I get this message..

Not Available Item is out of stock and is no longer carried.

I wish it would have said that prior to filling everything out :headache:

I just ordered one. Backordered till the 31st, but I got a confirmation and order number.

Thanks - Mine says backordered and I got a confirmation # also. If it works, great, If not, thanks anyway. I will give mine to my niece

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter