Hurricane Ivan!

soccercruiser87

Teen Board Moderator
i was just looking on my local tv station's website (WMUR) in new hampshire and they had a page about hurrican ivan and mentioned how Ivan upgraded to a category 4 hurricane and the winds are getting worst. It also stated that hurrican Ivan could reach Florida by next week. My prayers go out to all the floridians and hope they stay safe.

Oh no, I feel for the Florida residents and for those people who were planning on visiting Florida.

Hoping it does not head Florida's way...they have had enough!

Just last night it was still a tropical storm. They were saying it was one of the fastest upgrades they have seen. Currently it is pretty close to South America which is also strange for a hurricane. That's what they were saying on CNN earlier today.

I really do hope it turns and heads off over water only and leaves poor little Florida alone.

I hope that it doesn't hit Florida again. We were there for Charley. I can't imagine cleaning that up 3x's.

Our meterologist was saying that this is the beginning of a trend that will last appoximately 10 years. Has anyone else heard this. I think he said it was like the 1930's the last time we were in this cycle.

i heard the same thing, our meteorologist was saying something like that too. I hope Ivan doesnt hit florida though, two hurricanes are enough :(

Current model tracks for Hurricane Ivan....not pretty
at200409_model.gif

The NHC forecast puts Ivan over the Dominican Republic on Thursday. If it stays on that track and crosses the island, the high mountainous terrain will considerably weaken the storm.

Well on that map I don't like the yellow line either! That would put it headed our way! Isabel last year was enough to last me quite a while!

Would someone please tell Ivan that FLORIDA has taken up the WELCOME MAT so please GO AWAY!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter