Hurricane Hannah's

sidheprincess

Earning My Ears
I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right area, so any help is appreciated!
Does Hurricane Hannah's at Beach/Yacht Club still serve food?

Yes - they sell the same cheeseburgers as Beaches and Cream, plus hot dogs, some flatbreads, a great turkey and mozzarella sandwich, some salads, etc.

Thanks! I was worried because when wdwinfo updated, they didn't list any food items (other than ice cream) on their menu. We're going to be stuck at the hotel for lunch a few days while my husband's at a conference, and this was one of the few fast options there for us. :thumbsup2

Thanks! I was worried because when wdwinfo updated, they didn't list any food items (other than ice cream) on their menu. We're going to be stuck at the hotel for lunch a few days while my husband's at a conference, and this was one of the few fast options there for us. :thumbsup2

FYI, call me nuts, but my family and I think these are the best burgers in WDW.

We actually had some of our best counter service meals from Hurricane Hannah's the last time we were there - together with the great pool setting and frozen drinks...one of my favorite places to eat at WDW;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter