• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hurricane Hannah's Closed?

cchron

F&W Fan
Is there a place to get drinks by the YC pool now that Hurricane Hannah's is closed?

According to the MouseSaver Newsletter....

Hurricane Hanna’s (Yacht & Beach Club) closed through 9/29/12 for refurbishment. :thumbsup2

Ship Shape Health Club and Periwig Beauty & Barber Shop (Yacht & Beach Club) closed through 11/16/12. Guests may use the temporary health club in the Solarium at the Beach Club or the BoardWalk health club.

Lori

I was just told by Teena at the Beach Club that HH is NOT opening on 09/29/12. Check out the BC/YC resort thread for updated info.

Sorry again for the bad info.

Lori

I was just told by Teena at the Beach Club that HH is NOT opening on 09/29/12. Check out the BC/YC resort thread for updated info.

Sorry again for the bad info.

Lori

I believe the re-open date is something like December 17th? That's just off the top of my head but I know it was sometime around mid-December.

We are going to Y/B the week of Thanksgiving. Is the construction noise bad by the pool? Where can you get hamburgers and drinks? Hurricane Hanna's is one of our favorite parts of the hotel. We are hoping they will finish early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter