Hurricane Alberto

Arissa

Earning My Ears
Hi,

We're flying out to WDW on Friday and Hubby just rang to say that theres a hurricane warning re: Hurricane Alberto.

Anyone know the best site to investigate this from??

Cheers

Arissa

By Friday if Alberto turns into a hurricane and even if he stays as a Tropical Storm he will be long gone so no need to panic. In fact the area that will be hit is the panhandle so miles away from WDW. I tend to find any of the Florida news websites useful for info and usually go to www.orlandosentinel.com.

Claire ;)

Tropical Storm Alberto passed through northern Florida yesterday (Tuesday) but did leave us with two days' of very wet weather here in Orlando. Things are also very mixed today (Wednesday) with a lot of cloud and the threat of heavy showers for much of the day (although it's still a wonderful 83F!). We've actually had around 4 inches of rain in the last few days, which is way above average, but then the whole state has been parched for the last three months, so we badly needed it. However, the forecast for this weekend is again to be hot and sunny, so it looks like this weather is something of a one-off, and the usual summer pattern of afternoon thunderstorms has yet to kick in.

Thanks everyone.

Really need this trip to be a good one. My 3yr old daughter loves the princesses, and desperatly wants to go to "PrincessLand" (As she calls it) to see them!!!

:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter