Hungry Bear Fantasmic Dining Package Review June 2022

Thanks for the review!

Do you really have to arrive that early. That seems nuts to me that you have to arrive 2:15 minutes before the show to get a good spot. You pay $30 per person to wait in a 2 hour line for a good spot?

I intend to get the package, but would hope showing up 30 minutes prior would suffice. Has anyone had experience doing this? We will be a part of 5 with kids age 12, 10, and 8.

Thanks for the review!

Do you really have to arrive that early. That seems nuts to me that you have to arrive 2:15 minutes before the show to get a good spot. You pay $30 per person to wait in a 2 hour line for a good spot?

I intend to get the package, but would hope showing up 30 minutes prior would suffice. Has anyone had experience doing this? We will be a part of 5 with kids age 12, 10, and 8.
I went last night. We checked in about 8:40. There was plenty of space. We sat in the back of the section as we wanted space around us due to the heat. There really isn’t a bad spot in that section. I think you only need to get there early if you want the front row. They ask you to return between 8 and 8:45. Tip: I brought an old sheet to sit on.

Ok. I’ve read all over this thing — no substitutions. However, I marked gluten & milk allergy ( we are vegan). Since I notated that, I should be able to get it gf right?

Confirming you can ask for a cheeseburger instead of the options offered. 2 out of the 5 family members asked for that.
When I asked for the cheeseburger sub for my son on 8/26, I was told they could only sub in chicken nuggets, so maybe it depends on the CM?

Overall, I was pleased with the package, since the seats gave us a really nice view, especially for sliding in right at 8:45 for the 9pm show. The food (ribs and chicken for the adults, aforementioned nuggets for the kid) was fine. My least favorite part was the enormous amount of trash the meal created, since it was all packaged to-go, instead of just on paper plates. Also, the sodas sizes were huge!

When I asked for the cheeseburger sub for my son on 8/26, I was told they could only sub in chicken nuggets, so maybe it depends on the CM?

Overall, I was pleased with the package, since the seats gave us a really nice view, especially for sliding in right at 8:45 for the 9pm show. The food (ribs and chicken for the adults, aforementioned nuggets for the kid) was fine. My least favorite part was the enormous amount of trash the meal created, since it was all packaged to-go, instead of just on paper plates. Also, the sodas sizes were huge!
This was our experience as well. We did the package yesterday. When we checked in, the CM handed us the menu and told us adults could sub in a cheeseburger and kids could sub in the chicken tenders.

We did this 3 weeks ago and it was worth saving being in line for a long time. We chose the later show and only arrived 15 mins before show. Found 2 places to sit together but a party of more people might have been challenged finding seats together arriving that close to show.

Ribs were good although for us far too much food. We were definitely told, ‘no substitutions’ even without asking so seems to differ per CM. I’m one who would ask if we wanted to sub then go with whatever we’re told.

Sat (on ground) during entire performance and had great seats directly across from main stage area. I had booked HB on 2 different nights of our trip but once was enough for us. Glad we did it though!

This was our experience as well. We did the package yesterday. When we checked in, the CM handed us the menu and told us adults could sub in a cheeseburger and kids could sub in the chicken tenders.
Hmmmm well this would work for us too. Thank you!

Hmmmm well this would work for us too. Thank you!

To be clear, the 2 family member that asked for a burger instead of the listed options were over 12 (considered adults). My 8 year old was ok with the mac and cheese offered for kids, and I DON'T think they will allow a kids meal to be replaced with the "adult" burger...

Anyway, it was SO worth it to watch the show sitting on the floor after 25000 steps that day. I would do it again, easily... I will also post my review on the VIP Dessert Party, which we also did (spoiler, it was GREAT TOO!!!!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter