• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hunger Games sign-up

Tink's bff

Tangled in everything that is Tangled
So i've decided to run a hunger games. I'll get 24 characters, not exactly from the book, and they'll be put into an arena. Last one standing wins. I'll send down the little parachutes and other stuff. So um.....yeah. The game will start next week. (if we have enough people by then.)

i guess it'll kinda be like what happens at MM @typhoon lagoon. The announcer will just announce what happened or I'll create a picture and show it on the thread. I'll figure out more of the angles of it by the time it starts.

This seems cool! Count me in!
Do we get to choose our tribute's names? If so, I want to be Maybell, a girl tribute from District 1. Maybell would have to be something like 17 years old.

This seems cool! Count me in!
Do we get to choose our tribute's names? If so, I want to be Maybell, a girl tribute from District 1. Maybell would have to be something like 17 years old.

So will we make up a character then?

I'm in.
Do we pick a character from Disney or no?

You can chose your tributes names.

You can either make up a character or pick one.

Yes, your character can be from anywhere. A book , disney, or a made up one.

LOL! Ok that makes sence. I will tell my sister about it! P.S. Sadly I am not going to disney in five months. I need to change my ticker.

18 spots left! hurry and sign up if you're reading this and want to play!:wave2:

p.s. for the people who are in, let me know your characters and whether you want me to chose your district!
:hippie:

Yes, You're Maybell from District 1.

SO here's what i've figured out for the people who want to know more:

A. 24 people
B. I'll announce the people who didn't survive and it'll go something like this:
"We are sorry to say, but during a battle between ____ and ____ (names go there) only ____ survived. We will forever keep them in our hearts." (i'll see if i can get a picture of the person up.)
C. Anytime i send a parachute down it'll say something like this:
"____'s(person's name) mentor has sent them down a silver parachute" containing _____ (any item i think you might need)
D. Anytime a "natural" disaster happens, it'll say:
"_____ was injured by a(n) ____."

Hope this helps for people! Let me know if there's anything else anyone needs to know!

I have a question: If a natural disaster strikes, do we have to be killed or can we just be injured?

Also, when do the Games start?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter