humour me with help at the GF...

krismom

<font color=blue>New Rule:<br><marquee><font color
I am a first timer at the GF this trip :cool1: and have a few questions that after searching... still can't find.
~Are there coffee makers in the rooms?
~Are there fridges in the rooms?
~Which building puts me closest to the action (monorail, food areas)
~ When / who do I confirm request ( I already have non-smoking on ressie)

Thanks in advance for any help..
:woohoo:

~Are there coffee makers in the rooms?
~Are there fridges in the rooms?
Yes to both, however if you are missing anything, simply call housekeeping and they'll take care of it for you.
~Which building puts me closest to the action (monorail, food areas)
Probably Big Pine Key and Boca Chica. Both are closest to the pools, beach and main building. The resort is not all that spread out though. The furthest walk is about 7 minutes at a leisurely pace and that's from the boat dock to the monorail platform.
~ When / who do I confirm request ( I already have non-smoking on ressie)
Just call CRO to have them put an additional request on your reservation.

We've never had a refrigerator in our room at checkin. But as we have insulin, we call and one has always been delivered quickly. There are minibars though...at least at this point.

Krismom, when are you going? The rooms are being refurbished starting soon...or it may have already started and I would bet there will be some changes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter