• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hulk Roller Coaster

Thanks for the information. I don't know if I'll have the nerve to ride Hulk. I guess I'm afraid of being dizzy after I get off the ride. I know my kids and husband will definitely ride it though.

Thanks for the information. I don't know if I'll have the nerve to ride Hulk. I guess I'm afraid of being dizzy after I get off the ride. I know my kids and husband will definitely ride it though.

Afraid of being dizzy? Crazy! Srsly? You only live once!

Hulk is definitely more intense but if you can do RnRc you can do Hulk!!The launch on Hulk is one of the best moments of any coaster out there.B&M's are known to be very smooth but Hulk has become a bit rough over the years,the launch is still great though!!

Take a dramamine the night before.

Maybe I'm in the minority here but I think Hulk is more intense than RnR...the launch alone with the inversion as you hit the top is a lot more intense. Plus, Hulk turns you every which way it can. I like RnR but I don't think it's as intense...JMHO.

I totally agree, The Hulk Rocks!:thumbsup2

DSC02028.jpg

I think RNRC is very cool. The intense part really is the beginning. Once that's over you are able to just enjoy the sight's of the highway. The Hulk FREAKS ME OUT!!!! It was great but crazy. It begins fast and never ends the scare factor for me is the fog and the fact that it's over water. That being said, if you do one you can do the other. You will be fine.

Dh is a major ride chicken. I finally got him on RnR last year and he ended up riding it 3 times. I showed him the pic Damo posted (red coaster) and he insists that there is NO WAY they are identical! He wouldn't get on the Hulk for a million dollars. He has no idea what fun he is missing!

BTW, I also got him on the Mummy last year and he liked it. He's good if he can't see where he's going. Otherwise, he sticks to simulators. Whimpy, whimpy, whimpy...

Superman the ride at Six flags Holland (the red coaster) is an identical clone to RnRc,I think if RnRc was an outdoor coaster half the people wouldn't ride it if the saw the crazy intertwining track.

Superman the ride at Six flags Holland (the red coaster) is an identical clone to RnRc,I think if RnRc was an outdoor coaster half the people wouldn't ride it if the saw the crazy intertwining track.
I think you're right. :thumbsup2

Yup...B & M coasters are usually very smooth. I can't wait to try Manta!

Did you mean Montu at Busch Gardens? If you did, you will be pleasantly suprised. It is very smooth. I have always thought that inverted coasters are generally smoother, but Montu is really like flying. Much smoother than Dueling Dragons, which are also smooth rides.

If you didn't mean Montu, where is Manta? I'm all about a smooth ride on a steele coaster.

Did you mean Montu at Busch Gardens? If you did, you will be pleasantly suprised. It is very smooth. I have always thought that inverted coasters are generally smoother, but Montu is really like flying. Much smoother than Dueling Dragons, which are also smooth rides.

If you didn't mean Montu, where is Manta? I'm all about a smooth ride on a steele coaster.
Manta is opening at Sea World this summer. Actually, B & M built the majority of coasters down here. Hulk, Dueling Dragons, Kraken, Montu, SheiKra, and Kumba.

I agree. I know Dh would NEVER have gotten on it!

Just becuase we are on the DARKSIDE of the boards,we still love Disney!!

So,to me,Its DD= Disney Duaghter and DH= Disney Husband and so on!!:thumbsup2
The first "D" could either mean "Dear" or "Disney", depending on how you choose to view it.
H = husband
W = wife
D = daughter
S = son
etc etc

Also, the #1 rule when riding ANY rollercoaster (besides put your stuff in the lockers) is to
SCREAM. :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

It will make it more enjoyable. :)

Just becuase we are on the DARKSIDE of the boards,we still love Disney!!

So,to me,Its DD= Disney Duaghter and DH= Disney Husband and so on!!:thumbsup2

Oh ok, cool.

I have seen SO many people posting that and I had NO idea what it was so thanks for the help, it will make it easier to understand what people are saying haha.

The first "D" could either mean "Dear" or "Disney", depending on how you choose to view it.
H = husband
W = wife
D = daughter
S = son
etc etc

Also, the #1 rule when riding ANY rollercoaster (besides put your stuff in the lockers) is to
SCREAM. :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

It will make it more enjoyable. :)

Unless you swallow a bug...Then its less enjoyable. Then again if you scream on enough coasters throughout the day you can skip lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter