• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hula's of the Caribbean

Pirate-Emery

<font color=blue>Did the Tag Fairy see POTC2?</fon
Coincidence or not? That is for YOU to decide.

I signed on at 5:11, and things were relatively smooth. I then ready myself to get into the Host Queue at 5:28. Ever clicking the Search button. Again, no problems.

Then SUDDENLY, at 5:32, my internet goes through spasms.

Lo and behold, the Host Room was up by the time my VMK came back. And 909 were in the queue. I "missed" the opening during the ONE MINUTE that my internet went through spasms.

Coincidence? Or rotten bad luck?

bad luck? well its a porter game, so at least even at 900 you will get in :)

Cheer up matey!

bad luck? well its a porter game, so at least even at 900 you will get in :)

Cheer up matey!

Well, I decided several days ago that THIS was the event I was going to hit like crazy.

Soory to hear about your bad luck. I was also trying to get into the room at open. Now 20 minutes later I am almost 400 in line. The line is moving way too slow for a teleporter game.

By some miracle, the room came up the second Hula opened it. (It showed only one person inside.) By the time I clicked and got my pass, I was number 47 -- not that I'm complaining! I didn't pick the right 'porter, however; and the line is WAY too long now to try again.

I think one of the reasons the line is moving slower than normal is because Hula is wearing the new Pirate Outfit. A lot of people are stopping to talk to her about it, instead of just heading for the teleporters.

I had the same problem. Computer was working fine and then when I went to go searching for Hula's room it started freezing on me and when I finally was able to click on the room, it took forever to load and it put me in the 400s. I'm getting close to getting in now though.

I'm at 258, ahora. So, it IS moving relatively fast if I was in at 909 or so exactly one hour ago.

Hula was not in the room and the guy left in charge couldn't get the ppl to hurry and pick a porter. I think that's why the line is so slow.

I got in at around 250, lost and got back into queue at 1300. I'm now down to 680. Should get back in before close tonight.

Well, I lost... And the line is now too long...

So I just quit for the night. What a difference one rotten minute makes...

It happens to all of us Pirate. 1 and a half hours in line. Down to 20 ppl. Lost connection. Need I say more?

Aww! I'm sorry, you too!

Well, there's still a whole month to get plenty of those pins!
It's also a long, 31 day month. :goodvibes

That's the story of my life, Pirate. That kept happening to me last month...I only got one of the Matterhorn Bobsled pin. Such is life. There's a whole month ahead of us so we can keep trying! :)

That's the story of my life, Pirate. That kept happening to me last month...I only got one of the Matterhorn Bobsled pin. Such is life. There's a whole month ahead of us so we can keep trying! :)

I just hoped to get as many pins as I possibly could... Seeing as my name is Pirate. :sad2:

VMK, hear my roar! The Mules will be in full force next Teleporter Game.

I just hoped to get as many pins as I possibly could... Seeing as my name is Pirate. :sad2:

VMK, hear my roar! The Mules will be in full force next Teleporter Game.

I totally understand. It stinks when there's something you really want, and you keep running into obstacles. Hope you have more success next time! :thumbsup2

Ok Pirate if this makes you feel any better....
I was in line with less than 40 to go. And then some thread on the DIS piqued my interest...and I lost the chance to get in. So another loss for me tonight. Sheesh, you'd think I'd pay attention. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter