• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Huge Green Flips Offer!!!! Dont Miss This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soccerismylife777

Take me down to the Paradise City where the grass
ok now this offer is HUGE. i really hope you all like it. and remember to read the bottom, because i couldn't get pictures of a pink tiki or lion pin, but there is a pink tiki and 4 lion pins included in the offer

just to give you a little taste of my offer, here are the biggest parts of it!!

~2 INFERNOS
~4 LION PINS
~PINK TIKI
~3, 5* TELEPORT MAGIC PINS
~2, 1* TELEPORT

http://www.vmkmagic.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=10725

I hope you enjoy this offer!! i worked really hard on it, so please tell me if this is a good enough offer. thanks!!!

~soccer

:faint:Omg, That is the BIGGEST offer I have EVER seen in my Dis board life!! If I had green flips I would trade you. Wow just wow thats all I can say lol. This is an awesome offer :cool1:

Yea i know i would definitnly take it! tell me a time to meet u on vmk to trade....... lol just kidding

Not to be mean but I have heard so many rumors that the flips are going to be sold at the end of summer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter