hubby cancelled POP and booked Grand Floridian

:) :) He's a keeper. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! :)

Have a FUNtasic trip

:mickeyjum :yay: Congrats!!!:cheer2: Enjoy and try to schedule a Photopass session (best if it's first thing in the morning b/c the resort is still empty especially the beach)...having precious pictures taken, you'll always remember the special treat you received. At night we like to go to the second floor and listen to the band play.
Have a magical vacation

Congrats what a great dh!!! We will be celebrating our anniversary while being at GF in January (only 8 years though)...and yes I'm taking my kids :) I hope you have a fabulous time!!!

How sweet of your DH!!!! Congratulations! It is such a romantic resort and just perfect for an anniversary celebration! I also recommend the Grand Cafe and Narccoossee's! Delicious! Afternoon tea is also very nice. I definitely would take the time to lay in one of those hammocks. You won't regret that! Again congratulations! I feel like you just won the lottery!:rotfl:

Wow, congrats, how cool for you. I wish my Dh would surprise me like that someday :goodvibes

What a wonderful husband. Happy Anniversary!!!

We're going to the Poly for our anniversary in December, but I'm the one that had to do all the planning. It would be so nice to be surprised.

OMG that's amazing, you are truly blessed. My DH would never do that. You are lucky to have such a thoughtful and wonderful husband. Have a terrific time on your up coming trip and Happy Anniversary. :)

I hope that you have an AMAZING time...we got photos taken there last year...way great! I was telling my husband about the free dining & that we should go this year instead of next year! But I would get NO dining that I want, seeing that you have to book it 6 months (even early for Le Cellier) Hope to see lots of photos!

I have no tips for you, just to say that I'm jealous and you're very lucky!! What a great DH! I'm staying at POP this January, but always, always wanted to stay at GF since I was born! I think we all expect lots of pictures upon your return..have a great trip!!

What a husband you have there! Tell him I said THANKS for the idea. I don't know if I would have thought of that. My wife and I just celebrated our first and now I have a wonderful idea for a future anniversary!

Awww! I have no advice, but just wanted to say Happy early Anniversary! What a great surprise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter