Hub construction photos -- post them here

Mom2darlingboys

DIS Veteran
Anyone have recent photos of the construction around the hub? We are heading to the parks in May and suspect anyone planning a trip over the next few months will be interested in seeing the progress so they know what to expect when they arrive.

It would be great if we could keep this thread alive to track the status. For those just back, please share any photos you may have...

first I have heard of this..
What is the plan for the hub and when will construction be finsihed?

We'll be there mid October.. I'll take pics of the construction at that point & post them !

I was there both days this weekend but didn't snap pics of the construction (maybe I will think to do so next weekend) but I did notice last night that the wishing well down beside the castle (over near where Merida meets) is all completely blocked off and boarded up, I assume for construction. There's tons of construction going on allover.

I was there both days this weekend but didn't snap pics of the construction (maybe I will think to do so next weekend) but I did notice last night that the wishing well down beside the castle (over near where Merida meets) is all completely blocked off and boarded up, I assume for construction. There's tons of construction going on allover.

Oh dear. Could you still access the well? Was the construction in the way? We're heading there in May... I wonder how far along they will be. Is the moat still drained? :(

Oh dear. Could you still access the well? Was the construction in the way? We're heading there in May... I wonder how far along they will be. Is the moat still drained? :(

You can't access the well at all right now. I was so bummed because my daughter was dressed as Cinderella last night and I wanted to snap pics over there. :worried:

The moat is still pretty empty. They put *some* water in over near Adventureland that I could see from Tiana's gazebo, but only a small amount--not completely full and around the castle is still empty. :( Poor little ducks seem upset, too.

You can't access the well at all right now. I was so bummed because my daughter was dressed as Cinderella last night and I wanted to snap pics over there. :worried:

The moat is still pretty empty. They put *some* water in over near Adventureland that I could see from Tiana's gazebo, but only a small amount--not completely full and around the castle is still empty. :( Poor little ducks seem upset, too.

Oh yes, that would be disappointing! And seeing the moat partially filled is so disheartening... Almost like seeing Space Mountain with the lights on. I have no interest in seeing behind these curtains! Maybe I should invest in blinders for our trip in May? :crazy2:

From some of the pictures I'm seeing from my April group, the Moat has been filling, and is mostly full now. :) So for those of you going in May, you should be good to go

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter