• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HTML ( can we turn it back on)

<shakes hips > BUMP

Cause everyone wants a counter that actually counts down the days (see link below)

BigAl said:
Why was it turned off? Was there a problem?

dunno but would be nice to have it back on even the other boards I frequent turned em off but then put them back on

I know that a few threads I had been on caused my computer to kind of freak out because of HTML coding that people had put in their signatures. HTML is very versatile and you can do all kinds of things with it, including putting cookies onto people's computers, getting ID information about the people viewing messages etc.

Please don't put it back. I don't want the risk of having someone embed an attack into their HTML code.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter