• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HSP and Launch Bay

pepe3penelope

Princess Ariel at Heart
Got a late start again today. At 9:35, HSP FP time was already for 5:10-6:10 pm with a 70 minute standby time!!! Forget that!!!

Last Saturday, Launch Bay had 3 separate lines for Darth Vader, Chewbacca, and just to go in. Today they are only doing ONE line and its snaking so long!!! Will update later whether or not we do a M & G. Had wanted to do Darth Vader today.

Got a late start again today. At 9:35, HSP FP time was already for 5:10-6:10 pm with a 70 minute standby time!!! Forget that!!!

Last Saturday, Launch Bay had 3 separate lines for Darth Vader, Chewbacca, and just to go in. Today they are only doing ONE line and its snaking so long!!! Will update later whether or not we do a M & G. Had wanted to do Darth Vader today.
If you have Disney Visa, you can use it for Darth M&G. Last night after 7 pm, we were the only ones there. Hope this applies to you.

If you have Disney Visa, you can use it for Darth M&G. Last night after 7 pm, we were the only ones there. Hope this applies to you.

Did you have to wait in the Launch Bay line before getting to the Disney Visa meet n greet?

We do have the Chase Disney Visa, but we usually do DL in the morning and head to DCA after lunch (we don't return to Disneyland). No line and no wait is very tempting though!

I visited Launch Bay last Saturday afternoon and there was no line to get in. The lines for Chewy and Vader were both at about 30-45 minutes. The lines only really seem to be an issue in the mornings.

That was the closest thing I could come up with, but that would be HSM. Is there something in the Marvel area that fits?
Oh, I must have corrected it in my head! Then I'm not sure what that stands for unless it was a typo!

I visited Launch Bay last Saturday afternoon and there was no line to get in. The lines for Chewy and Vader were both at about 30-45 minutes. The lines only really seem to be an issue in the mornings.

This exactly. We've visited Launch Bay a few times since it opened both on weekdays and weekend days and the most hectic time to visit is at opening at 10AM. In the afternoons, it hasn't felt as crowded and the M&G lines ranged from 15 min to 30 min waits. The one thing that we haven't figured out yet is a consistent schedule for Boba Fett's appearance. He was there one afternoon at 3pm, but on another day he didn't appear at that same time. CMs are still secretive about his schedule.

Hopefully they change up the Visa M&G. Having Vader at two locations with the same backdrop seems silly, especially since waits for him in the regular line aren't too bad. One can hope for a Kylo Ren M&G as TFA gets closer...

This exactly. We've visited Launch Bay a few times since it opened both on weekdays and weekend days and the most hectic time to visit is at opening at 10AM. In the afternoons, it hasn't felt as crowded and the M&G lines ranged from 15 min to 30 min waits. The one thing that we haven't figured out yet is a consistent schedule for Boba Fett's appearance. He was there one afternoon at 3pm, but on another day he didn't appear at that same time. CMs are still secretive about his schedule.

Hopefully they change up the Visa M&G. Having Vader at two locations with the same backdrop seems silly, especially since waits for him in the regular line aren't too bad. One can hope for a Kylo Ren M&G as TFA gets closer...
Next time we go we plan to do DCA first so in the afternoon we can do Launch Bay for the Disney Chase Visa M & G between 4-8!

Agree that a M & G w/Kylo Ren would be totally awesome!!!

We also want to theCantina and meet Boba Fett.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter