• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HS Toy Story Pizza Planet Kids Power Pack

HereWeCome Mickey

Earning My Ears
I was reading on another website that Toy Story PP at HS offers a kids power pack that comes inside a R2D2 for $10.99. Does anyone know if this is included as a QC childs credit on the dining plan?

Thanks!

I would like to know the same. There are some places that the meals come in sand buckets and those are included as a kids qs credit from what I hear. There is also a perry lunchbox and one person said she was able to use a kid credit for it too.

I would love this answer as well. I read that Power Packs that are available at resorts are included, but they are not in cute containers. Where is the Perry one located?

siennasmama07 said:
The Perry Lunch Box is at Fife and Drum, I would also know if it's a kids dining plan option. My kids would love it too!

It was not on the DDP when we were there last week. The popcorn R2 bucket was also not included but not sure about the meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter