• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HS Show Times

Stacey012345

Mouseketeer
I see the Frozen show times in the Frozen summer thread, but how can I find out summer times for Indiana Jones and Beauty and the Beast shows and Little Mermaid to plan into our day. Also, is there a time list for Animation Academy, too? Please help!

I see the Frozen show times in the Frozen summer thread, but how can I find out summer times for Indiana Jones and Beauty and the Beast shows and Little Mermaid to plan into our day. Also, is there a time list for Animation Academy, too? Please help!

They are not posted until about two weeks in advance.

Below is a great site to keep BOOKMARKED for future reference.

The following site posts the stage shows, in-park and other on-property shows and their times for the CURRENT week.
(It is updated every weekend.)

The times may be "similar" for other dates as well.
Click below-

Steve Soares' TIMES GUIDE Site

or go to www.wdwent.com

Click on the colored links for the various parks & venues
to open their listings and view their show times.

Be sure to check back to the site as the actual dates of your trip get closer.

Thank you both! @Robo Is it typical for a Saturday to only have Beauty and the Beast show times in the mornings or is that due to something with Star Wars Weekend this week?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter