HS questions

sydprincess

Crazy about Mickey and my girls!
The last three trips, we've done the mad dash to TSM and waited about 20 minutes/half hour in the standby line. We've never done FP's instead of going straight to the line. Thinking of a new strategy for our upcoming trip and wondering how long the FP wait is later in the day (once you have the FP's and are in line) vs. the early morning standby line.

Also, what are the hours for the Animation Studio? Open until the park closes?

Thanks! princess:

The last three trips, we've done the mad dash to TSM and waited about 20 minutes/half hour in the standby line. We've never done FP's instead of going straight to the line. Thinking of a new strategy for our upcoming trip and wondering how long the FP wait is later in the day (once you have the FP's and are in line) vs. the early morning standby line.

Thanks! princess:

FP's are generally gone by around 11:00 am (maybe 11:30 on a slow day)

If I get them first thing in the morning, how long is the Fast Pass line wait time when I return to ride going to be approx?

Thanks! princess:

Never waited more than 10 minutes in the fast pass return line. I'll get a fast pass sometime in the morning before they run out, but never do rope drop. We'll come back and do the ride when the fast passes roll around. One time on TSM is enough for us.

We did wait 30 minutes in the jedi training signup line this time. Won't do it again, but it was totally worth it for my youngest. My wife waited in the jedi line while I went to get tsm fast passes. I think we got to the park about 30 minutes after opening. TSM fast passes were gone before I could get more (late August).

If I get them first thing in the morning, how long is the Fast Pass line wait time when I return to ride going to be approx?

You will get right into the line - that goes up the stairs, where you get the glasses. :3dglasses

Approx 5 - 10 mins.

TSM seems to have one of the slowest loading fast pass queues at Disney. I have waited 20 minutes on several occasions. I would say e shortest fast pass wait I've had is 10 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter