HS Play & Dine

linnell

DIS Veteran
I have a question about the Play & Dine meal - we're going in September and was wondering if you think there is a chance they will change the characters that are there?

My son, who is 3, watches Playhouse Disney all the time and there are a lot of new shows and no more Jo Jo's Circus. He loves Little Einsteins, but has no idea who the creepy clown is, so I was wondering. There is a new show on called "Special Agent Oso" - if I ran Disney, I'd put Oso in the breakfast instead of JoJo - but no one has asked me.

Hi,

There's no way to answer that question except to say: sure, it's possible...

DD3 :lovestruc JoJo and she misses her dearly on TV. She would be heartbroken if they removed JoJo And Goliath from H&V. :goodvibes

I think a lot of people would like to see a change at H&V. We have eaten there twice, and we are not planning to go back while JoJo and Goliath are still there.

Maybe we could start a polite petition or nice letter writing campaign :) ?

I actually mailed and email Disney a complant on the character dining. They were nice enough to call me - yes, call me. They thanked me for my letter, but didn't say anything about changing it. I was more impressed that they called me.

We met Hanny Manny, Jojo and Goliath and all 4 LE outside the Playhouse Disney live show also in HS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter