HRH, PBH or RPH?

wheezywhizzy

Earning My Ears
My best friend and I are going back to Orlando for my birthday. She is 21 and it will be my 21st birthday. Last time we went we stayed at the PBH. We were so busy though we didn't get to explore it very much.

So what I'm wondering is what are the pros and cons at staying at each hotel? Also, which hotel do yall think we would enjoy more? I know they all have really good reviews. It's so hard to decide.

Thanks in advance.

I think you would like the HRH. But from what I'm reading on the boards I don't think you can go wrong with any of the 3 hotels. But you might like hanging at the HR pool better with all the music. They have movies at night too and not kids movies either. They showed the 3 Twilight movies while were there. Great pool service and restaurants. HR is closer to the parks too.

Our 28 and 25 yr olds love the HRH. We have stayed there for years now and they don't want to try either of the other two. The walk to the parks is really short from HRH, the pool area and pool bar are great and they always have great music playing there. The rooms are big so you would have plenty of room. We are returning there in Aug. for our annual trip. I don't think you would be disappointed at any of the three but to me the HRH would be the place for you.

Portifino is money is no object, most elegant and luxurious IMO. RP is the best bargain and has the best overall theme IMO, I love the pacific tropical theming. This is where I usually stay, mainly because its the cheapest, but I really like it and would stay there over the HR even if HR was cheaper.

RP has the best restaurants IMO, P has the best pools, I love the main pool with the waterfall off the castle. I always stay at P when I take a money is no object trip, and at RP when I need to save a bit. I think typically P is $100 more a night give or take.

Thanks everyone!!

Also, I know that FL residents get a discount on rooms. Does anyone know how much of a discount?

Thanks everyone!!

Also, I know that FL residents get a discount on rooms. Does anyone know how much of a discount?

It normally is the same as an AP holder discount. They set aside a number rooms for each promotion. I normally book one or the other depending on whats left. I want to say its around 30% off rack rate.:thumbsup2

I know they are normally cheaper than the stay more save more.

When looking up rates on the website put APH for the annual pass holder and FLO for Florida resident.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter