HRH Kid's Suite question

kellimomo3

Busy mom to 3 prince charmings (maybe someday?)
Does anyone know if the couch in the Kid's suites at the HRH open to a sleeper sofa?? If it makes any difference, we are club level.

Thanks!!
Kelli
:groom: princess: pirate: pirate: pirate:

We had a Club level Kid's suite in 2003 and the couch did make out but I am not sure what has changed since the rehab at HRH.

BTW, the Kid's suite was wonderful. You are going to have a great time!

Nan

We had a pull out couch and a lounge type chair in the kids suite. I dont know what has changed if anything since the rooms were updated.

I was just told by The Hard Rock that the couch does pull out. We are looking forward to staying there. We love Universal but have never stayed on-site. I must say though, after reading some of the comments here, I am starting to wonder whether the club level is worth it. I thought in the long run, it may save us some $$ because we can eat breakfast there each morning and snacks as well but lately that seems to be a dissappointment. I'll let you all know what I think when we get back.Thanks for your replies.

Kelli
:groom: princess: pirate: pirate: pirate:

My kids (well my teens) prefer the kid suites over club level. The room is huge and they liked having the privacy of another bedroom. In the front room there is a king bed and a sleeper sofa.

Club level has some deluxe rooms but not many and you cant request them. We havent been lucky enough yet to snag one. The club level is nice to grab a quick drink but they dont offer much in the way of snacks.

We prefer club at RPR they had more snack offerings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter