HRH I know something you dont know!

wild about the world

Earning My Ears
We were there a few weeks ago. For those of you that have been there, you will understand what area I am talking about. For those of you that have'nt you will understand when you see it. On each floor of the HRH you exit the elevator and enter a circular room that leads to different hall ways. This circular room is at the end of each corridor also. I happended to be standing there with my daughter when a women on the same floor started chatting with me about her son that helped install the sound system at the HRH. She said those circular areas are designed so that if you stand directly in the center of the of the circle under neath the beam of light that shines down dead center, the acoustics are such that it sounds like you are speaking into a microphone. It sounds really neat. My 8 year old daughter proceeded to sing along with the music that happened to be playing and she thought she was a rock star. We had to stop each time so she could sing every time we left and entered the floor. If you get a chance, check it out.

We'll check it out in January!!!!!

My DD, 8, thinks she is a rock star.

Patty

jon360,

I'll have my daughter bellow out a couple of verses from "with arms wide open", since you are such a big fan of Creed.

Patty

I am looking for information about the landscape architecture of the Islands of adventure theme park for my school project. If anyone could contact me with companies, numbers, names or articles as soon as possible it would be of great help. thankyou.

toddn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter