hrh - cookies and milk??

wild about the world

Earning My Ears
I keep reading about HRH and cookies and milk, turn down service, and fluffy robes. Do you have to request these or are they automatic? We are going in October and staying in a deluxe
pool view.

I know we received the cookies and milk with our member privileges with the Loews card. If you haven't joined go to their site and sign up now. We also received a free upgrade form a regular garden view to a deluxe garden view

I think the turn down service and bath robes are only for the Club level rooms.

As for the milk & cookies, I had to request mine to be delivered... twice. :) (Loew's First perk)

cookies.JPG

I phoned to ask for the robes and turndown service- we were in a garden view room. Although we had the ent rate at check in they asked what gift we wanted. I asked for the wine but I did have to phone again for it. it was well worth it though!
Wendy

If you are on the club level the robes are in the room and there is milk and cookies every nite in the club lounge.
Cora

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter