HRH CLub Level Worth it ??/

TwingleMum

DIS Veteran
Hi I'm seriously thinking of staying Club Level at HRH. Has anyone stayed CL?? What sort of goodies are there?? How late does it stay open??? Would you stay there again??

We stayed there a couple of years ago and would definitely stay CL again. Good continental breakfast, drinks and snacks during the day, and good enough food in the evening to skip a meal here and there (plus wine and beer). I thought it was one of the better CL I've experienced (Disney's GF and YC; the PBH club level)

Of all those, I'd rate the GF first, followed by the HRH. YC and the PBH were definitely inferior to the first two.

We've stayed CL at the HRH twice and it in my opinion is worth it...You can get moving much quicker in the morning if you choose. Food was good for snacks and such...also a nice social venue for the kids.:)

i have stayed at HRH club quite a few times.

the lounge opens at 7:00 and closes at 10:00 pm daily

At WDW we don't stay CL although we usually stay deluxe as we usually have the dining plan and spend most of our time away from the resort As US is our relaxing part of the trip we always do CL and wouldn't do it any other way - we ate usually one meal a day, sometimes two and always enjoyed happy hour. Loved being able to pop in and grab a pop/tea granola bar and bottles of water on our way out to the park.

If you stayed at HRH Club Level, can you list what sort of things are there to eat for people not very fond of sugary stuff???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter