HRH Club level sleeping.....

goofy4tink

No tags...not needed! Transportation moderator
We're planning on spending one night at the HRH during our WDW trip. There will be three of us...all adult women. We have booked a club level room with an AP rate. I know there are two queen beds. But is it possible to pay for a roll-a-way cot if there are just three people? I really don't want to sleep with my adult dd!!! She's a very restless sleeper!!!
Any thoughts?

Make DD sleep on the floor! Just kidding! I can't see why it would be an issue. They say you need a cot if you have "too many" but I can't see them fighting you on a requested rental. Have a great trip!

You can definitely get a cot. It will cost you extra, though.

You can definitely get a cot. It will cost you extra, though.
I'm prepared for that. I figure that I can sleep on the cot...the club level will make up for any discomfort I may have!! Thanks.

I've been known to pack an inflatable twin bed in my luggage. It's much more comfortable than those cots hotels have and pullout sofas.

I've been known to pack an inflatable twin bed in my luggage. It's much more comfortable than those cots hotels have and pullout sofas.
I could do that. But it would take up a fair amount of room in my luggage just for one night.

Put a roll of blankets (ask for more from housekeeping) between you and DD in the queen bed. For one night, I think that would be the best way to go.

Put a roll of blankets (ask for more from housekeeping) between you and DD in the queen bed. For one night, I think that would be the best way to go.
Excellent idea.

I thought your DD was going to sleep in the tub. I just hope she doesn't mind if I wake her up in the middle of the night to kick her out of the tub so I can use the rest room.

FWIW, we had a party of 4 in a standard room in June and still requested a cot since our kids don't sleep together.

We stayed at the HRH club level in February and requested a rollaway cot. We have 4 family members, but the teens didn't want to share a bed. It fit fairly well in the room, next to the window out of the way. $25 per night

DSCF6058.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks for the picture, Natebenma. Goofy4Tink will be thrilled that we can get one in the room :)

Here's a better picture. Well, not really better since it is so blurry, but gives a better illustration of the cot in the room.

This is in a club level room (our Feb trip) but same idea.

DSCF5366.jpg

Last time we were there I saw them rolling a cot down the hallway and I thought it looked really thick and comfortable! I wanted to lay on it right there!

Here's a better picture. Well, not really better since it is so blurry, but gives a better illustration of the cot in the room.

This is in a club level room (our Feb trip) but same idea.

View attachment 128018

Is this a refurbished room? Do you know if all of the rooms have been refurbished? Thanks so much for the picture!!

Is this a refurbished room? Do you know if all of the rooms have been refurbished? Thanks so much for the picture!!

I believe all of the rooms in the resort have been "recently" (like in the last year and a half or so) been refurbished, but somebody please correct me if I am wrong. The club level room in Feb 2015 and the regular room in August 2015 were both renovated.

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter