HRH Amenities Question

disneynutsss

I'm a Disney Nut!
On the website it states that there are "Keurig Coffee Makers with individual coffees and assorted teas" and "Refreshment pantry"... a couple of questions:

is there a charge for the coffee
do they have sugar and creamer or should i bring my own?
is there a limit on the coffee?
what is the refreshment pantry and is there a charge?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

9 days left!!:cheer2:

The coffee is SO good and when we were there, there wasn't an extra charge for it. They had different flavors along with those individual creamer cups that were also flavored. There was no limit to the amount of coffee; my DH would just let the housekeeping know we would like lots of x-tra coffee/cream.

They gave us a key for the refreshment pantry. It was stocked full of all kinds of stuff and so was a drawer (I can't recall, but it looked like lots of stuff to tempt the kiddies ;D) BUT, there is def a $hefty$ price to pay for all these goodies and we didn't use any of the stuff. I can't even guess what it would all add up to, if one used it.

that is awesome. i could care less about the stuff in the refreshment pantry, all i care about is having my coffee in the morning.

I agree about the coffee, i got a platinum Keurig from my sis in law for christmas. I LOOOOOOOOOOVE it!! It came with 4 boxes of assorted coffees, yum!

how long ago did you stay there?

were there refrigerators in the rooms?

As others stated, the coffee is free. Be careful with the minibar. We have gotten to the point of telling them to keep the key (or if its in the room to come and take). We have on two occasions (about 3 years apart) been charged for items in the minibar that we didn't use. The charges showed up on our cc bill after we got home (weren't on the receipt given at check-out).
After having to make calls to take care of this we now refuse the key. Last year when we got into our room one of the minibars (we have two rooms) was actually open. We called the front desk to report it and they came and emptied it out (making sure everything was accounted for). Just be careful with the minibar.

i was thinking of not even accepting the key. asking them to empty it out is even better!

Thank you!

that is awesome. i could care less about the stuff in the refreshment pantry, all i care about is having my coffee in the morning.

I agree about the coffee, i got a platinum Keurig from my sis in law for christmas. I LOOOOOOOOOOVE it!! It came with 4 boxes of assorted coffees, yum!

how long ago did you stay there?

were there refrigerators in the rooms?

anyone know if there are fridges in the rooms?

The minibar is the only fridge, alot of people just get small coolers to keep things cold. As a previous poster said, it would be a good idea to have them empty out the minibar & use that if you don't want to get a cooler.

Have a great time!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter