HRH 6 nights

ksmith

Earning My Ears
Just back from hard rock will answer any questions.

Stayed in kid suite on the fifth floor. Room was ok. Asked for a pool view. We had a view on the roof with bright lights shinning in.
Pool was great the kids loved it. Very Very loud hotel lots of kids running around late. Music only a problem one night they had a
party in the lobby and it was loud. People made the most noisy.
FOL is GREAT GREAT we never waited longer than 10 MIN and road some things 4 times. Food is very over priced at HRH. Service
was OK was expecting better for the price. Did get milk and cookies two nights but somedays the room would not be clean when we would return around four from a long day at the parks and we would have to wait did not like that at all.
City walk is great. and it takes about three min to walk to the parks.

Universal
Island of Adv.
Sea World
Wet and Wild
Typhoon Lagoon

I was told when were were there in late May that they only do housekeeping every 3 days unless you call to request it.

really?? When I was there in april, our room was cleaned every day. Granted, it was usually late in the day since we were at the end of the hall.

I called the 2nd day in the morning asking them when they might clean the room and was told that unless I requested housekeeping, we would not get it, it is done only every3 days. I thought it was very odd, never heard of such a thing.

We were at HRH 5/22-5/27 and room was cleaned every day by about 11:30 am. We never had to call and they even have a supervisor who checked the rooms after the house keepers did the room.

That is weird. We definitely got it every day and so did the other two families that we were with. A few days we put out the sign not to be disturbed and we had to sign the roomcleaner's form to say we didn't want a cleaning. We only got our milk and cookies one night and we stayed for six nights as well, but that was what I expected. We never eat at HRH since we, too, find it expensive.

I know that some rooms get cleaned later than others depending on where you are located in the hotel. If you are lucky enough to be near the elevator, I think your rooms get cleaned later. Theym also try to get those people's rooms who are checking out cleaned first so that new people can come in. Many times when we would come back from the parks there would still be cleaning people do their work.

Rooms are cleaned everyday. Turn down service must be requested. I don't know the order of room cleanings but I was in room 4092 and every morning when I left my room around 9AM the maid carts were right outside my door, so I am sure my room was one of the first rooms cleaned in the mroning.

We stayed at HRH in mid-May and of course the room was cleaned everyday. The only thing I can think of with the 3 days is maybe they only change the linens that often unless they are requested to do so more often. I have heard of hotels doing that. Makes sense. I really don't need my sheets changed daily. I think it's an effort to save resources. Hot water, detergent, etc.
I've stayed in cabins and the like where you did a lot of your own housekeeping but never a hotel- especially a nice one like HRH.
Ellen

I do remember that from our trip in April. They only changed the sheets every few days. In fact, I left a note to have the sheets changed the second day because my daughter managed to spill milk on them, which they did. That's what happens when you have breakfast on your own in the room! LOL. We got fresh towels everyday for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter