HR or RPH for 5?

You can book 5, but the beds will only hold 4 people. You will need to get a rollaway for an extra $25 a night or make another bedding accomodation. I think the RPH standard rooms may be a little tight for 5 people.

Deluxe rooms at the HRH have two queen beds and a double pull out couch.

I too recommend a deluxe Room at the Hard Rock over renting a roll-away for a regular room.

The deluxe room is much larger, and the price difference between the regular room w/ rollaway vs. deluxe room will be minimal.

My sis and I paid $155 plus tax in March for the deluxe using the Entertainment discount. 2 adults, 1 teen, 8yo, 7yo. The regular room with rollaway rental would have been $150 plus tax.

I am going to hrh in march and changed my room from deluxe to standard. They have a great deal 228. per night and you get 2 adult tickets to the parks plus it includes tax and service charge. We have 2 adults and 3 kids, 13.10 and 5. Instead of renting the rollaway we are bringing our areobed and saving 150. dollars. The park tickets are good for the length of our stay. do you think i should have stayed with a deluxe rm the rate for that was 260 a night with aaa discount.

When I called about 1 week back I asked what the max # of ppl per room was for RPR. I was told you could have up to 5 ppl in your room and they did not require you to rent the roll away bed. She said they did this because many ppl who stayed at the hotels had a family of 5 and could put all the children in the same bed.
We had 7 ppl when we went in Sept so we had 2 connecting rooms. Since it was my family 6 of us and my mil. We ended up sleeping 6 in 1 room (me and 2 small ds 2 yrs and 5 months) in 1 bed, my 2 oldest ds 15 and 12 in the next bed. And in the other room dh had his own bed and mil had her own bed. Guess my room was just more fun.

I also have 4 boys but only 3 are coming with us . It sounds like we will have enough room with 2 queen beds. I will bring an areobed so we are all comfortable.

Welcome to the Dis maur62! Will will got tos of great info and advise on here. When we stayed at RPR they had a dive in movie on Friday night--you can hang out in the pool and watch a movie. Our movie was Shrek, we had seen it but never while hanging out in a pool. And also we got some vouchers at the concierge desk to use at City walk for food or merchandise. You pay $20 for $25 worth of vouchers.
Hope you guys have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter