• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hr Club Rooms

ryjoe300

Earning My Ears
HR CLUB LEVEL ARE THERE DIFFERNT SIZES OF ROOMS LIKE STANDARD OR DELUXE? I WOULD THINK ALL CLUB LEVEL ROOMS WOULD BE DELUXE?

Ryjoe,

Sorry to say, all the rooms (with the exception of the kids suites) are standard size rooms......... no deluxe rooms on club.:(
I wish they offered the choice too - that is where we are staying on our upcoming visit..........

Deb

ellie&mattys mom,

They offer deluxe rooms, just not at club level. The deluxe room is great! Enjoy:)

Ellie,

I was just responding to the post with regards to the size of club rooms........

Sorry to have confused you.

Deb

thats o.k.

I would love a club room but not sure if they were the same size as a standard you would think they would be the same size as the deluxe...we were going with the deluxe because my sister and her family have 5 and we hope to have adjoining rooms...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter