HPRP Revival Year 5 Part 2: Far From Hogwarts

Status
Not open for further replies.
BK228 said:
Babbling: *walks up to the kids* Please tell Lewis that Moody and I are going to talk to Albus. *apparatew*

Fairywings said:
Fiona: *comes up the stairs* What's going on?

niallsprincess said:
Carly: Crystal and Jackson left!!! *cheeky smile*.........Together....

Fairywings said:
Fiona: *reads the letter* Well, I can't say she's wrong, it is better for me to stay here...........but why couldn't she? *has a hunch* And it doesn't state a word about Jackson. It's all "I".

niallsprincess said:
Carly: How nice... I wonder what they're doing. *goes into a room and changes* *comes back out* Almost ready to go to her home, Katelyn?

Katelyn:I'm positive he's with her,he must have talked her into not coming back.He hates it here because he doesnt trust Lewis for some reason.*to Carly*Uhm yeah,can I borrow a shirt or something though?I look pretty bad and I wanna make a good impression.

Tammin: *Finds the girls* Have you two seen Jackson? *wearing her green nightrobe just got out of the shower and her hair in a towel*

Katelyn:I'm positive he's with her,he must have talked her into not coming back.He hates it here because he doesnt trust Lewis for some reason.*to Carly*Uhm yeah,can I borrow a shirt or something though?I look pretty bad and I wanna make a good impression.

Carly: You'll need more than a shirt. *digs in her bag and pulls out a pink and white striped shirt, black skinny jeans, and pink sandals that match the shirt* Here ya go. Put that on. And yeah... I wonder why the lads don't get along...

BK228 said:
Tammin: *Finds the girls* Have you two seen Jackson? *wearing her green nightrobe just got out of the shower and her hair in a towel*

niallsprincess said:
Carly: You'll need more than a shirt. *digs in her bag and pulls out a pink and white striped shirt, black skinny jeans, and pink sandals that match the shirt* Here ya go. Put that on. And yeah... I wonder why the lads don't get along...

Katelyn:*takes the clothes*Tanks,and he left with Crystal.*walks into the bathroom and changes**puts her hair in a ponytail with her bangs to the side**walks out* Carls I love this!

Katelyn:*takes the clothes*Tanks,and he left with Crystal.*walks into the bathroom and changes**puts her hair in a ponytail with her bangs to the side**walks out* Carls I love this!

Carly: You're welcome. Always prepared* *heads to the front doors* Let's get along then. *wearing a strapless green top with high waisted white shorts, and black, heeled boots*

OOC: My friend is begging me and begging me to go on a walk with her, so I'll be back in about 15 to 30 minutes. Hailie, if you just want to kind of pause with the RP until I get back so we can go to Niall's mum's house?

jessidoll said:

Tammin: I love the colors of that! And he ran away? Is he allowed to do that?

niallsprincess said:
OOC: My friend is begging me and begging me to go on a walk with her, so I'll be back in about 15 to 30 minutes. Hailie, if you just want to kind of pause with the RP until I get back so we can go to Niall's mum's house?

Ooc:Sure thing Peyton!Have a good walk!

BK228 said:
Tammin: I love the colors of that! And he ran away? Is he allowed to do that?

Katelyn:Me too!And yeah he did.I dont really know,we really didnt think to tell people they couldnt run away.I wish they hadn't.*sighs*

Jackson: My word. It's beautiful. Look at all the buildings and the people! It is so much warmer here then London. *takes jacket off* We should probably find somewhere to stay first, then explore.

Crystal: It is much warmer. Okay. *looks around for a place to stay* *whispers* We'll have to keep the magic down to a minimum if you say that there aren't many wizards.

Fiona: Maybe............but Crystal never believed in love, even when we were kids.

Fairywings said:
Crystal: It is much warmer. Okay. *looks around for a place to stay* *whispers* We'll have to keep the magic down to a minimum if you say that there aren't many wizards.

Jackson: True. *Starts walking and sees a building. That says motel in french* What about that place?

Fairywings said:
Fiona: Maybe............but Crystal never believed in love, even when we were kids.

Katelyn:*shrugs* Maybe Jackson changed that.They care alot about each other apparently if their willing to leave their friends behind and go somewhere else.*sighs* I'm gonna just,get something to eat.*runs down the stairs*

Katelyn:*shrugs* Maybe Jackson changed that.They care alot about each other apparently if their willing to leave their friends behind and go somewhere else.*sighs* I'm gonna just,get something to eat.*runs down the stairs*

Lewis: *downstairs* Hey Kate.

dizguy2319 said:
Lewis: *downstairs* Hey Kate.

Katelyn:Hey Lew.*pauses* Is that okay if I call you by your name?Or are you all professor now?

Fairywings said:
Crystal: Okay. *smiles* After you.

Jackson:*Goes inside and gets a room* Luckily, they transfered my money into US currency. But, the was bloody expensive! *Walks her up to the room and jumps onto the bed* What a day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter