HP & the forbidden journey - really want to do this but I'm a wimp -advice-spoilers?

I loved FJ but don't suffer from motion sickness. I can see how some people could though. The worst bit for me was the moving walkway when you came off the ride, felt a bit giddy and it was so dark you just hope you don't bash into anyone. Kept going back for more though but after four times in a row that was enough. ;)

I think for scares, this ride is not a big deal, yep some giant spiders but nothing terrifying to be honest. it's very different to a roller coaster and yes the hanging vehicle is like Soarin but it does move along a track from area to area, it won't tip you upside down but it will tilt you onto your back and you will move sideways as well as forwards.
my honest opinion is I'm so glad I did it, the detail is awesome, as a ride it's brilliant but I will never be able to go on it again as I can't remember when a ride has made me feel that ill:-(
so I don't think the scary factor is a problem at all but the motion oh yes!!

DH DD and DS all did it last year.We all walked through the castle,which was great then at the point near to the ride i went through a door to the left which takes you to the end of the ride.You are not allowed to wait there though you have to go out into the shop.
I waited for my family to come off the ride outside.Whilst i was sat there a woman ran out of the door straight to the nearest bin and threw up.I knew then i had made the right decision. Kids loved it, but they love anything and everything, DD was a bit scared.DH said it wasnt for people who suffer with motion sickness.
IMO if you do suffer with motion sickness dont do it.Is it worth ruining the rest of your day?

I loved FJ! It's one of the best rides I've ever been on. I can see why it would cause problems for those who suffer from motion sickness though. Personally, I struggle with sickness after The Hulk and Dragon Challenge.

I soo loved the ride but I really suffered with motion sickness. I will try it again tho *** it is such a good ride!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter