• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HP Second Generation RP

Fizz: Fizz was startled when she heard her name. She looked up and saw Estella! "Hi Estella!" She ran up and hugged her friend.

Fizz: Fizz was startled when she heard her name. She looked up and saw Estella! "Hi Estella!" She ran up and hugged her friend.
Estella: She hugged her friend back. "It's so good to see you! How was your holiday? I must admit I missed you."

OOC: It hasn't left yet. Want Estella to run into Fizz?

Romulus: "If you don't mind me saying, you seem to have a talent for it."

Cosette: "Not at all. I slipped up on my marks again." Her eyes flickered towards the window as she sheepishly said this. She had potential, but severely lacked motivation. "It didn't help when I forgot to feed the chickens one day, and then the dog...I didn't mean to, but I'm easily distracted." Or mostly distracted, to better put it.

Last edited:
Cosette: "Not at all. I slipped up on my marks again." Her eyes flickered towards the window as she sheepishly said this. She had potential, but severely lacked motivation. "It didn't help when I forgot to feed the chickens one day, and then the dog...I didn't mean to, but I'm easily distracted." Or mostly distracted, to better put it.
Romulus: "We all have our...discrepancies." He really didn't want to tell her she was flawed, but didn't really know what to say otherwise.

Estella: She hugged her friend back. "It's so good to see you! How was your holiday? I must admit I missed you."

Fizz: "It was fabulous! We went to Paris for a week, it was very lovely. Now I have a Beauxbatons owl pal who's really quite nice. And you couldn't have possibly missed me more than I missed you." She teased with a giggle. "How was your holiday?"

Fizz: "It was fabulous! We went to Paris for a week, it was very lovely. Now I have a Beauxbatons owl pal who's really quite nice. And you couldn't have possibly missed me more than I missed you." She teased with a giggle. "How was your holiday?"
Estella: "It certainly sounds fabulous! Lucky you with that owl pal. My holiday was lovely, my family visited the vacation home in Canada. Are you sure about that? I'm fairly certain I missed you more."

Romulus: "We all have our...discrepancies." He really didn't want to tell her she was flawed, but didn't really know what to say otherwise.

Cosette: "I'm just really careless. How is your family?" Cosette pushed her bangs out of her face a second time(for her hair had a horrible habit of flooding it - that was what she got for trying to grow out her bangs) and looked out the window. She was excited to see the Scottish hills that her parents had filled her head with as a child for the fourth time. The school held millions of stories, and despite the type, any stories filled her mind with wonderful fantasies.

Estella: "It certainly sounds fabulous! Lucky you with that owl pal. My holiday was lovely, my family visited the vacation home in Canada. Are you sure about that? I'm fairly certain I missed you more."

Fizz: Fizz laughed. "I doubt it. The real question is, who missed potions more?"

Kit-Kat: Kit-Kat fidgeted uncomfortably in her seat.

Fizz: Fizz caught Kit-Kat out of the corner of her eye. "I don't believe you've met my little sister yet? This is Kit-Kat. 11-year-old and a Slytherin prospect. Maybe Gryffindor. I can't tell right now."

Cosette: "I'm just really careless. How is your family?" Cosette pushed her bangs out of her face a second time(for her hair had a horrible habit of flooding it - that was what she got for trying to grow out her bangs) and looked out the window. She was excited to see the Scottish hills that her parents had filled her head with as a child for the fourth time. The school held millions of stories, and despite the type, any stories filled her mind with wonderful fantasies.

Romulus: "My parents are fine. They work really hard though. My uncle, he's a good man, he's the fun one."

Fizz: Fizz laughed. "I doubt it. The real question is, who missed potions more?"

Kit-Kat: Kit-Kat fidgeted uncomfortably in her seat.

Fizz: Fizz caught Kit-Kat out of the corner of her eye. "I don't believe you've met my little sister yet? This is Kit-Kat. 11-year-old and a Slytherin prospect. Maybe Gryffindor. I can't tell right now."

Estella: "Ah, Potions. I can't wait to get back to it. I hope we can be partners again, because then there will be no stopping us." She smiled. "Hi KitKat, I'm Estella Blishwick, I'm a Slytherin in your sister's year, we're great friends. Are you excited for Hogwarts?"

Romulus: "My parents are fine. They work really hard though. My uncle, he's a good man, he's the fun one."

Estella: "Ah, Potions. I can't wait to get back to it. I hope we can be partners again, because then there will be no stopping us." She smiled. "Hi KitKat, I'm Estella Blishwick, I'm a Slytherin in your sister's year, we're great friends. Are you excited for Hogwarts?"

Kit-Kat: "Well, I don't know. I'm more nervous about houses than anything. I really want to be in Slytherin, but like, I'd die if I was in, say, Hufflepuff or something like that."

Fizz: She leaned in, and in a voice only Fizz could hear whispered: "Definitely a Slytherin."

Kit-Kat: "Well, I don't know. I'm more nervous about houses than anything. I really want to be in Slytherin, but like, I'd die if I was in, say, Hufflepuff or something like that."

Fizz: She leaned in, and in a voice only Fizz could hear whispered: "Definitely a Slytherin."
Estella: She nodded at Fizz. "Everyone gets nervous about houses. Have faith, you'll end up where you belong."

Estella: She nodded at Fizz. "Everyone gets nervous about houses. Have faith, you'll end up where you belong."

Kit-Kat: At that point, Kit-Kat grinned ear-to-ear and said what she said every time a potential friend came along. "Do you want some muggle candy? It's really good."

Cosette: "Fits the stereotype with extended family. Your parents sound like wonderful people." She smiled shyly. "My uncles still live in France, and I have an aunt on mum's side who lives in Norway."

Kit-Kat: At that point, Kit-Kat grinned ear-to-ear and said what she said every time a potential friend came along. "Do you want some muggle candy? It's really good."

Estella: "Sure."

Cosette: "Fits the stereotype with extended family. Your parents sound like wonderful people." She smiled shyly. "My uncles still live in France, and I have an aunt on mum's side who lives in Norway."

Romulus: "They're good to me." In his head, this was such an understatement. They did the best they could to make his condition more comfortable and bought the Wolfsbane even though it was really expensive. They kept him even with the monster he had become. "Wow, France and Norway? Sounds like you have a very mixed family. Sounds interesting. Have you been there?"

Kit-Kat: "Okay! Um, I got mostly chocolate... here's a Three Muskateers bar, it's got fluffy stuff inside. And here's a Snickers, it's like a Three Muskateers but with caramel and peanuts. Oh! And I have some Haribo Gummy Bears. And some Kit-Kats... they're chocolate covered wafer things. Any preference?"

Romulus: "They're good to me." In his head, this was such an understatement. They did the best they could to make his condition more comfortable and bought the Wolfsbane even though it was really expensive. They kept him even with the monster he had become. "Wow, France and Norway? Sounds like you have a very mixed family. Sounds interesting. Have you been there?"

Cosette: "A few times. Norway's very small, but it's quite beautiful. It's not a country that makes the muggle news a lot, which makes it feel out of the way. And it's very beautiful; I hope to live there someday. We go to France every other summer, and sometimes on holidays. Paris especially is crowded and dirty, but it has historic sites that are just lovely. I love the studying the history of the Paris Opera, as well as looking at sites from the French Revolution."

OOC:

This is some seriously beautiful scenery.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 1
OOC: Ooh beautiful!

Romulus: "Sounds amazing. I've never really left the country. The family gets ill a lot." All of his disappearances at school to transform he had blamed on illness in the family, usually it was his parents or uncle but on worse days he said himself.

OOC: Ooh beautiful!

Romulus: "Sounds amazing. I've never really left the country. The family gets ill a lot." All of his disappearances at school to transform he had blamed on illness in the family, usually it was his parents or uncle but on worse days he said himself.

Cosette: "Oh, I'm sorry. You do really well for someone who deals with so much. It's easier for us because dad goes for business, as well."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter