HP and the Forbidden Journey ... seat sizes?

SuperRob

DVC Members Since 2011
Embarrassed to have to say this, but on our last trip to WWHP in Orlando, I was too large to ride either Forbidden Journey or the Gringott's ride (the latter of which I found out while getting seated).

I've lost weight since then, but can someone tell me how well FJ in Hollywood handles "pooh-sized" riders? Do they have a seat outside you can use to make sure you aren't embarrassed at seating time?

First off, congrats on the weight loss.

Similar to Florida, there is a test seat near the lockers to check before getting in line.

As far as I can tell, the seats are the same.

Congrats on the loss! It's been an uphill battle for my hubby since he's dealing with a pituitary tumor and loss is hard. We're heading to USH tomorrow (DS and I were there once, but this is DH's first time), and I hope he'll be brave enough to try the tester seats. Although his weight hasn't gone down much, just working out changes his shape, and maybe it'll work.

I just want to let you know that the restraints for Hippogriff at USH are DIFFERENT than the simple lap bar at UO. They are more like Gringott's or Mummy at USH. Boo.

Thanks, both of you. I've lost over 20 lbs. since that previous trip, and I was just barely too big then, so I'm hoping this works out. Nice to know there's a test seat outside.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter