Howz the Sheraton Safari

safaulk

I love Mickey!!
Hi all! We got the Sheraton Safari through priceline for our upcoming trip. Any comments, good or bad? Thanks for any input!

Hugs,

Sheraton Safari is great! We are staying there for the second time in a few weeks. If you go to the "Hotel and Accommodations Review" sub-board at the top of this board, you will see some recent reviews of the Sheraton Safari, with pictures. The restaurant has a great, reasonably priced breakfast buffet too. (We are actually splitting our stay JUST to stay at the Sheraton. We previously had our full stay booked at our offsite condo, but got a great deal for Safari on travelzoo and changed our plans.)

We also stayed there with a great rate thru Hotwire. We are Starwood gold members and got a fabulous upgrade to a suite! Nice hotel and great location just a minute from DD. If you have kids, the pool is nice too!

Click on HOTEL & ACCOMODATIONS REVIEWS above, maggiew has posted a nice review complete w/pics. We stayed there in May, got it through Priceline and was upgraded at checkin.

Hi do you mind saying what rate you got it for. I'm curious because I will be there for 2 days of our trip and didn't go through priceline because of special requests I needed met and I am paying $59 a night. Just wondering how cheap I could have gotten it through priceline.

disneynewbee said:
Hi do you mind saying what rate you got it for. I'm curious because I will be there for 2 days of our trip and didn't go through priceline because of special requests I needed met and I am paying $59 a night. Just wondering how cheap I could have gotten it through priceline.

The last I heard, Safari was going at around $39-$45 on Priceline. I am comfortable with $59 through travelzoo, as that an amazing price, and I don't have to worry that I won't get SS.

It's worth the $59. I had originally looked at this hotel and the site was quoting me $160+. Not worth that. Clean, very elegant restaurant which was very good for breakfast. I thought it was pricey for dinner. The pool is nice with the big water slide.

You just never know with priceline what you'll get though.

I got it for $60 through Priceline for Dec 9-17. I had tried $45 and got nothing, so I got aggravated and put in $60. Wish I had of tried $50 first, but oh well, I'm satisfied with what we got. I've heard lots more good than negative.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter