How's Trail's End for Lunch?

Slartibartfast

Earning My Ears
After checking out all the menus this appears to be the best value on property. Can anyoone tell me about the Trail's End Buffet ? We are interested in Lunch. Also, is it hard to get to from MK ?

We really enjoy the Trails End. The trip to MK is not hard at all. Take a boat directly to MK or take a boat to Contemporary and then take the monorail. Our kids and the adults enjoy the latter of the two.

Dh and I really enjoy Trail's End-- Good Food, relaxed atmosphere. Take the boat from MK to Ft. Wilderness, it is a pleasant, relaxing trip. :D

yes, you can make PS for Trails End, but we have never had a problem making them while we were there, instead of making them before we left home. Even though, without PS the wait doesn't get too long, even if you have a fairly large group.

Trails end is a great place to eat any meal. They have a wonderful breakfast buffet and we also enjoyed lunch there too. The food is good, simple, comfort food and the pace of the property is a welamce departure from the crowds and hustle bustle of MK.

You'll enjoy it and as others have already stated, it is eay to get to.

Have fun and enjoy!

Gina

Originally posted by lwestwise
yes, you can make PS for Trails End, but we have never had a problem making them while we were there, instead of making them before we left home. Even though, without PS the wait doesn't get too long, even if you have a fairly large group.

I'm sure I read several places that Trails End didn't take PS. Am I losing it??

I called this afternoon. Trail's End does not taks a PS, but since we've decided to go at dinner "opening" (4:30), I doubt there will be too much of a wait.

Was just there. TE does not do PS and the wait is 5 minutes or less.

We ate there for the first time a few weeks ago. Dinner was good and worth the time to go there.

We also had lunch there a few weeks ago for the first time. It was great! Fried chicken, mac and cheese, corn, tacos, chili, soup, cold salads, sandwiches and breads and dessert. Not too many people, so there was no wait. And you can't beat the price! This is definitely a keeper!

Originally posted by Slartibartfast
Can anyoone tell me about the Trail's End Buffet ? We are interested in Lunch.
Love your user name! :teeth:

And Trail's End is great, too. We went at lunch time in March, right when they opened & didn't have to wait at all. It filled up, but there was never a line to get in.

We drove there and parked at the far end of the camp ground. We took the bus over to Trail's End, did the pony rides, etc. While we were waiting for lunch to start we rode the boat to the wilderness lodge, MK and back. It was very relaxing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter