• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How's the weather?

N

nevele

With the high 80's all week at WDW, just wondered how Easter week is at DL.

Hi nevele, and welcome to the Disneyland board. :) Lucky Florida in the 80s, Southern California has been lucky to hit 70 lately. :rolleyes: The forecast is that it will finally be warming up into the lower 70s next week, at least!

Michelle
Assistant Webmaster
Cruise & Inspiration Board Co-Host
Disneyland Board Co-Host

Yeah its been real cold lately, I heard the weatherman say last night that this coming Monday were gonna start a warming trend close to the 80's, cant wait.

Don’t know what the high was today, but all I can say is that it was a beautiful day at Disneyland and DCA today. It started out a little overcast then turned in to a nice sunny day with a little bit of a breeze every once in a while.

Keith ;)
Disneyland-Weekly
WDW-87 Disney Villas
99 Wilderness Lodge

We just got back from DL and the weather was overcast and a little cool but it didnt ruin our fun! The forecast for the upcoming days is looking goood for sunny skies :cool:

-Steve

WL/BC-6/99 - 1st trip! Became DVC members!
BWV/VB - 5/00
DL/DCA (Grand Californian) - 4/01
DCL/BWV - 5/02

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter