• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How's the Pizza at the Boardwalk Pizza Window?

RI Disney Clan

Mouseketeer
Thinking of a quick/inexpensive option before we head into Epcot in a couple weeks.

Is the pizza any good?
How is the seating area to eat?

Thanks,

Thinking of a quick/inexpensive option before we head into Epcot in a couple weeks.

Is the pizza any good?

Thanks,

It's kind of hard to answer how good the pizza is, as good pizza is a very subjective thing. :goodvibes
It is relatively reasonable as far as Disney prices go, and the slices are on the larger size and filling (in our opinion.) Personally, we think it's just ok, adequate to fit the bill to fill up on.

As far as seating goes, it literally is just a window...there is only seating outside along the Boardwalk, with a few tables and chairs.

There is also Boardwalk Joe's To Go Kiosk there that has good fast food and the prices are reasonable. Their fried raviolis are yummy. They have chicken strips, etc. there.

Is the pizza any good?

Thanks,

The pizza is good for a reasonably priced meal. But it is hot to sit out on th boardwalk during the day. Perfect time is sunset. We eat here every trip.

We enjoyed the pizza on the Boardwalk twice during our last trip. Disney pizza (CS anyway, I have not had pizza at any TS places) is horrible. I was starving at Pizza Planet and could not manage to choke down more than a slice. Keep in mind, I love pizza and have only met one other type of pizza that I refuse to eat (Little Ceasers). While it might not be the best pizza in the world, it is much better than Disney CS pizza and might be cheaper too, depending on how many people you are feeding.

Personally, I am pretty easy to please when it comes to pizza. But I did NOT like the Boardwalk pizza. Dh didn't like it either. We only had it the one time, and that was July 2010.

I agree it's better than most of the counter service. We buy a whole pie for around $20 and carry it back to our room. Plenty for 3 adults and cheaper than the parks.

We had one pizza from the pizza window at BW and that was enough. I am a big fan of pizza, but this one just was not very good.

We had pizza another night of our trip and we ordered out and had it delivered to the hotel. It was better to wait 30 min for that instead of walking downstairs to get another pizza from the boardwalk.

Had a slice in November and it left a lot to be desired. I am not a pizza snob either. Costco pizza was much better. There are some better options for food in Epcot.

I also dont like the pizza at the Boardwalk. I have had it over the years and it has gotten bad......

Be very careful when ordering delvery pizza.There are many that are scams.This has gotten so bad Disney has began to include security warning about the ones who slip flyers under the door.

This is a real problem in Orlando.As well as many other tourist areas.

The scam goes like this they print up a bogus menu.They use a throw away cell phone that is almost impossible to trace.When people call they get credit card info and then they got you.
You never get a pizza.Just a huge credit card bill when you get home.

Ask at front desk for names of places that deliver.

I really am a pizza snob, lol, so I am not a fan of the BW pizza--my son loves it. The best pizza at WDW (imo) is at Via Napoli. Not far from the BoardWalk at all!

It gets the job done, but it is no Caserta; Bobby and Timmy's; or Al Forno --that's for sure!! If you know what I mean.

I'll be honest, the slice of pizza from the Boardwalk window was the only thing I ate on my Feb trip that I didn't like. It was just bland. And I'm a "never met a pizza I didn't like" person - I had Pizza Planet once on this trip and enjoyed that. (And, of course, loved Via Napoli!)

The pizza was okay be aware if ordering a whole pie, not always quick we waited over 30 minutes last time. I love disneys CS pizza better than the boardwalk window.

Being from Chicago we have to put pizza taste buds on hold when we are at Disney (or anywhere outside of Chicago for that matter). I know most people think we eat "Chicago-style" pizza which is the deep dish, but we don't. Most people in Chicago eat that probably as often as anyone who gets it when they visit Chicago. Real Chicago pizza is a thin crust with so many toppings that the pizza has to be cut into squares because triangles just won't work.

That being said we look at Disney pizza as the best of a bad situation. BW pizza is okay. At the end of the day when we're tired and hungry, it'll do. We can grab a couple slices, head up to our room, eat and collapse into bed. Of course at this point we get to take our shoes off which is about a half step from heaven at this point so maybe it's just our tired feet feeling their freedom that make everything else (including BW pizza) just a little bit better!

I will say that we have not tried the BW pizza window but it also has not looked very good when we walked by. We will usually order something from Giordano's if we want pizza.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter