How's the kid club at the GF?

jenjersnap

yadda yadda yadda
I've never heard any mention of it, it's always the kids' clubs at the Poly, AKL and WL that get reviews it seems.

Anyway, DH and I are really hankering to do the Grandview Tea on our anniversary. Last seating is at 4:30, kids' club opens at 4:30 so the one at GF is our only option.

Where is it in the building? Do your kids enjoy it? I thought we'd do the Neverland club this time but I don't think I can work it in ... Thanks!

The Kids' Club at the GF is fine but very small and not terribly exciting. The entrance is near Gasparilla Grill, the GF food court. When facing the entrance to GG, the Kids' Club is to your right at the end of that walkway...

I would consider running the children over to the Polynesian. Their kids' club (Neverland Club) actually opens at 4pm. So you could be there when it opens, check the kids in and then walk back to the GF or catch the monorail but that would involve walking over to the GCH, going up the the second floor and potentially waiting for 5-10 min. for a monorail to arrive. If it's nice and you don't mind a <10min walk, I would recommend walking... the kids will LOVE the Neverland Club. It's big and has lots of activities and room to move about.

Enjoy - Tea in the Garden View Lounge is wonderful:cloud9:

That would be fantastic if the Neverland Club opened at 4! Every source I've read says 4:30 but I know it can change ... thanks so much for that!

I've used Neverland Club a lot and they definitely do open at 4pm. The others I've used (Beach Club, GF, AKL) open at 4:30. Not sure why but they definitely do open at 4pm.

I've used Neverland Club a lot and they definitely do open at 4pm. The others I've used (Beach Club, GF, AKL) open at 4:30. Not sure why but they definitely do open at 4pm.

I just made a reservation for Neverland Club two weeks a go and they do indeed open up at 4.

I did not realize that the tea had such a late seating-thanks for that tip. I hope it all works out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter