How's the Food at Studio Catering Co - DHS???

hoosiergirl7

Mickey is My Boyfriend
I know how much people complain about how bad the CS is at DHS. I honestly don't think that ABC Commissary is all that bad. However, I was looking at All Ears and saw Studio Catering Co. Is this a new place??? I don't remember it being there in April.

So has anyone eaten here and what do they think of the food? I'm a fan of Chicken Caesar wraps & Greek Salad but before I waste a CS Credit off the DDP in October I want to know if it's good.

That bad, eh?? Well we may just spend the AM at DHS and then go somewhere for lunch.

I agree that there is a limited amount of choices @ DHS but I wouldn't say it was horrible.

My kids love Pizza Planet. I am not a fan of pizza but the atmosphere is great. My husband ate at ABC and said it was ok.

I am trying the Studio Catering Co. this year. I think you should give it a try too and we can compare notes. ;)

I know how much people complain about how bad the CS is at DHS. I honestly don't think that ABC Commissary is all that bad. However, I was looking at All Ears and saw Studio Catering Co. Is this a new place??? I don't remember it being there in April.

So has anyone eaten here and what do they think of the food? I'm a fan of Chicken Caesar wraps & Greek Salad but before I waste a CS Credit off the DDP in October I want to know if it's good.

Prime Time Cafe is good food & fun. If you haven't tried it you should. We say it's a must do when were there.:thumbsup2

I'm confused, the description says they have gyros, but the menu doesn't have them on there. Anyone been there recently and can say for sure, I would sure love to get a gyro on my next trip!

No gyros there but if you come to the KY State Fair next week. I'll be glad to sell you one. We ate at Studio Catering Co and had the pulled pork bbq sub. It was quite good. Had the marble cheesecake for dessert, and for prepackaged, it was very good. One of these trips, though, I'm gonna take the boat over to the Epcot resorts and eat lunch there.

What a bummer! My husband and I adore gyros, so do my inlaws who we are going with.
I would love to meet you in KY..... I live on the west coast, that would be one pricey gyro with flights and gas they way they are. I'm sure they are worth it, but I have this other problem... it's called a job. Man a girl just can't catch a break! Thanks for the offer and such a quick response, these boards are just sooo great!

We ate there last month during our 4th of July trip. The BBQ sub was very good my very picky nephew had this and ate all of it I tried the grilled chicken and rice and black beans it was really good i enjoyed it very much you should give it a try if you are a ap holder you'll get 10% off

We have eaten here on our last 2 trips to DHS. DH and DS also ate Pizza Planet on a recent trip. Studio Catering Co. isn't too bad - DH always gets the pulled pork sandwich which he likes, I get the chili cheese dog - just seems that we are always at DHS when I get a hot dog craving. MIL got the chicken meal which she said was delicious - she was able to share this with DS with food allergies (they were really helpful at the counter finding something he could eat). Other DS gets mac-n-cheese everywhere!
We may try something else this time around, but not because it is bad - just for change of pace!

I really enjoyed Hollywood and Vine. I know a lot of people are not fans of the buffet, but it was spectacular! If you go, definitely snag some of the tomato and mozzarella salad, and the desserts! So good!

We actually really liked it too (last Sept). DH had the BBQ sandwich and thought it was good. I enjoyed the Chicken Caesar Wrap (what I got of it, as my 3 year old kept trying to nibble on it). I think it's only open seasonally, because our friends who went in May said it was closed during their trip. I think it's worth a try. We don't care for any of the other CS restaurants at DHS.

used to be the Flatbread Grill. Flatbread Grill had a Mediterranean influenced menu.

I thought the Chicken Caesar wraps were good. Also got the cheesecake, and that too was decent. For a quick counter service when you don't want to leave the park, I think this is a nice place, and I'd eat here again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter