Howl O Scream

LEANNE1302

Earning My Ears
I have never been to this and my husband, son and I were thinking of doing this while we were there in October. My son is 13 and really wanted to go to HHN this year again but the theme is pretty pants if I'm honest. What are your thoughts on this.

IMHO,HOS is just,if not more intense and risque as HHN.Its your choice knowing what your child can handle,no one else.

hi, thanks for the response. we have booked HOS and went for the mega ticket with tour guide, my son is really looking forward to it. will the scareactors get "up close" with a minor or will they concentrate more on the adults at the event.

Everyone is fair game to them.

The tour is great,did it twice 2yrs ago.Well worth the money!!:thumbsup2

Leanne - when will you be at BG Tampa? We'll be there on October 20 with our DD13 - just checking. She too wants to go to HHN - so we're doing both - and just to please Mom - going to Mickey's Halloween party too!

Tickets are booked for the 20th October, I am absolutely terrified of zombies and vampires so my husband and son think this is hilarious that I am going to this. We got the super tour, which includes a guide :-) Hopefully the scareactors will concentrate more on me than my son, since I will be hanging on really tightly to him and my husband lol. I think we are going to do MNSSHP as well and seaworld spooktacular

Tickets are booked for the 20th October, I am absolutely terrified of zombies and vampires so my husband and son think this is hilarious that I am going to this. We got the super tour, which includes a guide :-) Hopefully the scareactors will concentrate more on me than my son, since I will be hanging on really tightly to him and my husband lol. I think we are going to do MNSSHP as well and seaworld spooktacular

Just an FYI...the more scared you act/are....The more you will be a target...

well all their christmases and birthdays are going to come at once then as I cant hide my fear!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter