• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Howdy from new BCV members!!!

Mouse Ears

Always a Mouseketeer
Just learned that our DVC purchase has closed and recorded, so it's official. I am having a hard time containing my excitement, but I still have some work to do at the office. :p

We are now proud owners of 150 points at BCV and are anxious to make our first trip, but we are planning to wait until next fall because of a new baby (and part of my compromise with the DW was that I would wait until then for the next trip if we could spend the money now to join DVC and beat the price increase). The good news is that we will at least start ahead of the game by having an extra years worth of points banked ahead before our first trip. :teeth:

:wave: Also, I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone here at the DISboards. I felt totally comfortable making this decision without ever seeing a DVC property, room, or even the boardwalk area of WDW thanks to the great answers and encouragment I have received.

So, now the excrutiating wait... I know it will be worth it!!!

:earsboy: M.E.

Congrats and "Welcome Home!"

You are going to love it!!!

pin :earsgirl:
remember the magic

Congrats and Welcome Home!!!

The Beach Club Villas are very nice. I'm certain that you will enjoy your home resort.

Congratulations!!!! and welcome home as everyone says :D

And the same for us too, we bought 165 points today at the BCV and are planning to go in May 2003 (we're expecting a baby in December this year also)

Look forward to comparing notes with you.

Hi, We are also new members at the BCV, and our first trip is scheduled for next May. I'm not pregnant though! But I will be bringing 3 of my grandchildren, and one is a baby. We should have a new owners get together around Storm Along Bay pool one day. Does that sound perfect or what!
So Welcome Home to Us...
Sandie B, Freeland, Maryland

Oh my goodness, site unseen to the entire Boardwalk area. You really have taken a leap of faith, haven't you. Well, congratulations, and I have all the faith in the world that you will just love it. It will be a long wait until your first trip, but it will be well worth the wait.

Congratulations and welcome home neighbor! The boardwalk area is wonderful, you made a great decision! We are also new owners a BCV, but had been to Beach Club many times. Now the long exruciating wait begins.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter