• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Howdy All!!!!

pinhook

MR. PEACHIDENT
ALL HAIL THE PEACHIDENT!!! (man I have not used that title in years,lol)

Anywho, hey all, hows everyone been? I have been busy as always, I am now working at Lego at DTD. So that means, if anyone is around, please feel free to stop by and say hello. I am no longer at Macys, there was too much drama but that is whole other story,lol. I cant really complain, I run my own Harry Potter RPG website now, I forgot how much hard work those were. But its fun, I really enjoy it, plus all the friends you make.

Anyway, just wanted to drop in and say hello to everyone, drop by and say hi or something if anyone is in town. Until then, ttfn.

Hi Mike.

Welcome back. However, I have some bad news for you. Here is something where you might have the ability to corner the market.

Mike

I will be going to WDW on the 17th of October . I will try to do a "drive by" if I go to DTD. I won't have DS with me or I would be at the Lego Store fer sher!!!
Glad you are still among the living.
Susan

Hi Mike - so glad to see you back posting. Roger and I will be there in 4 weeks and will try to stop in and see you. Caroline

MIKE!!!

Wow, I just logged in here after being AWOL for about 3 years. How odd to see you post. I dug out my pins tonight and found a Peachident pin! I even found your cell phone number in my bag.

I'm sure you have no clue who I am, but that's cool. My husband and I used to visit you often when you were at Pin Central years ago.

Well, its great to see that I still have friends in the pin world. And of course we SO have to corner the market in that James and the giant peach pin...LMAO!! I was looking through some old books and bags and of course found my box of Peachident pins, so I thought I would drop in here to say hello and see how everyone is doing. And I know what you all mean, I have been Awol for a long time. After I left disney, I went to work at Macys in Housewares, then got promoted to manager for Womans shoes (yes, I have heard all the Al Bundy jokes!!!) Then I started working for Lego part time and then the offered me a manager position there, so I went of course where I was happy and lets not forget the better pay,lol.

But I am now there full time and my old manager from macys is now a store manager for CVS in Hunters Creek, she got me on there part time as a shift supervisor. So things have been going well for me, I really cant complain. Every now and then, I see some of the old crew from pin trading and they stop by to say hello. But yes, most of you thought I dropped off the face of the planet and beleive me, it came close a few times...hehe. But, please drop by and say hello, it would be great to see you all again. I miss everyone and of course...All Hail the Peachident!!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Well look what the cat draged in... Hey Mike. :wave:

Hi Mike! We will have to troll the Lego store next time we are down and see if you are there.

Mike,

Can you get us a good deal on green blocks? I am trying to limit my Lego collection to only green. And what exactly is the official name of the round stubby things on the top of Lego blocks that allow them to connect together? Now that we have an "in" at Lego, I am going to have to consolidate all my Lego questions for the expert. The one that has been bugging me the most, "Is it true that Lego is going to have Super traders that will wear vests made of Lego blocks?" That is going to be awesome!

Jeff

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter