Howard Dean... YEAH!

Pugdog007

<font color=6666FF>Volunteer Alabama Pug Rescue<br
He's the most exciting thing the Dems have going.

YEAH! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Don't you just love him?

Exciting in Nebraska, Oklahoma, New York, Wyoming, Texas, Michigan .... WWAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!:crazy:

A personal finance magazine I subscribe to had an editorial early this year predicting Dean would win the nomination. A lot of "pundits" said the same. I don't know what happened.

Originally posted by Pugdog007
He's the most exciting thing the Dems have going.

Either you didn't watch the convention coverage or you're underestimating some of our future leaders. ;)

Being a "Vermonter" I do have to say that Howard Dean is not an angry person. He did a lot for our state and really was/is passionate about improving his country.

Seriously... I feel sorry for the guy. That one yelp... ruining his chances for the White House?

I actually read a very interesting story in US News & World Report a few weeks ago about Dean's failure in IA. In short... his advisors failed him with inaccurate polling data. Not maliciously... but they had inexperienced people running the campaign and didn't understand how to properly collect the data... nor how to analyze what they had.

I still say he is much more interesting than Kerry!

Seriously... I feel sorry for the guy. That one yelp... ruining his chances for the White House?

ITA!

I think a Dean/Sharpton ticket would have made for the most zany, wacky campaign in American history...

Originally posted by EsmeraldaX
I think a Dean/Sharpton ticket would have made for the most zany, wacky campaign in American history...

::yes::

Oh what fun that would have been! :earseek:

If Howard Dean had won the primaries, I'd be super enthusiastic about the election this fall. I just love him. He is what the country needs ... change! Is it because of the enthusiastic yell he made at the end of his speech that one time that the media come to see that as angry and tag him as the angry candidate? :confused: I just don't see it.

As it is, I'm just gonna vote for change in the White House this fall and hope for the best. Again another year where I feel I'm voting for change of sitting President, not change for our country. *sigh* :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter