How would you use a 3 day hopper?

Feelslikeadream

To see through the eyes of a child....this is the
We are going on a last minute trip the week of April 20th. Driving from Syracuse,NY.Leaving the 17th staying in NC and driving the rest. We will be staying at The Westgate Vacation Villas. We plan on buying a 3 day hopper pass. We are trying to make a must do list. Somethings we missed last time. Also taking time to go to ClearWater for a day.Staying the 18th until the following Friday or Saturday. I have always stayed at WDW. First time off property. The Resort is 1-2 miles from WDW. How would you use your 3 day pass. The last time we were there was Nov 2006. Any info or advice would be great thanks so much GOD BLESS!!!:cheer2:

Magic Kingdom
Epcot
Magic Kingdom

The other 2 parks are really disappointing. Animal Kingdom is apmosphere and nothing else. It has 4 rides and apmosphere. It's overall boring and a waste of a day. MGM (I still call it MGM) is a TAD better in a few ways, such as there are a few more rideable rides and interesting shows. However, only half of the park is useless.

With 3 days I would do what I love. Epcot is what it is, it's not suppose to be like the MK, and that's what's nice about it. The other two have yet to find any balence. Is AK a zoo, a theme park, a epcot clone with a diffrent layout, or a MK forula gone wrong? They need to pick something and go with it! Add a new section and stay open later please!!! MGM has so many shows that take up all the sapce, get ride of 2 of them and add another E ticket attraction!

Sounds like you could do 4 days. I would skip the hoppers and do one park each day.

If you can't do four days at WDW, then you will have to arrive at opening to get the last park in. It's a bit faster to hop between MK and Epcot and Epcot and MGM.

You didn't mention if you have any kids, their ages and if you like rollercoasters. What things did you miss the last time?

Soarin is the 1st priority at the opening. After that, I just do whatever I like to do.

If I had just three days and a hopper I would spend long days at MK and EPCOT and split a day between DS and AK. Going to HS at opening so I could do Toy Story Mania then AK in the early afternoon. Then I would cry because I didn't have enough time.

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter