How would you spend your final day (Saturday) alone at WDW?

LaLalovesWDW

**Disney Diva for Life**
I was so excited that I was able to extend my trip an extra day so I will be leaving on Sunday morning instead of Saturday morning. Now I have no idea what to do with that day lol. I don't want to touch the parks, truthfully. A lot going on that day and I know it will be packed. Plus since Im there all week I will have plenty of time at the parks. I was thinking maybe Disney Quest and a spa treatment?? Or just a pool day?? Maybe meet up with friends for dinner?? I have not a clue what to do... ideas ideas?

I have 3 1/2 days solo in June and I am taking the opportunity to take a tour one morning and then have lunch at a restaurant my family has no interest in - the rest of the days I plan on hitting up my 3 PF+ rides and a few others that are not crowded and then hitting the pool!

If you haven't taken a tour before they can be fun, crowds don't really matter and they all start early leaving the afternoon for anything you want.

I have 3 1/2 days solo in June and I am taking the opportunity to take a tour one morning and then have lunch at a restaurant my family has no interest in - the rest of the days I plan on hitting up my 3 PF+ rides and a few others that are not crowded and then hitting the pool!

If you haven't taken a tour before they can be fun, crowds don't really matter and they all start early leaving the afternoon for anything you want.

Thank you!! Yes, Ive done some tours on my last solo trip and this one, Im doing Wild by Design and Dolphins in Depth. I don't think Ive ever done a ADR for lunch... maybe I will do that. Im thinking a pool day may be good because everyone is either checking out or at the parks.

I was so excited that I was able to extend my trip an extra day so I will be leaving on Sunday morning instead of Saturday morning. Now I have no idea what to do with that day lol. I don't want to touch the parks, truthfully. A lot going on that day and I know it will be packed. Plus since Im there all week I will have plenty of time at the parks. I was thinking maybe Disney Quest and a spa treatment?? Or just a pool day?? Maybe meet up with friends for dinner?? I have not a clue what to do... ideas ideas?

Looks like you may be abandoing the Disney Quest? The DW and I weren't too impressed when we went. We have a free pass, given to us, when our welcome packet was mailed to us. For free, it was kinda fun (to play on free play arcades of childhoods past), but had I paid full price, I would have been depressed...particularly, with the 'e-ticket' rides being very dated, in a constantly updating technological world, it felt like using dial up on the internet haha.

Looks like you may be abandoing the Disney Quest? The DW and I weren't too impressed when we went. We have a free pass, given to us, when our welcome packet was mailed to us. For free, it was kinda fun (to play on free play arcades of childhoods past), but had I paid full price, I would have been depressed...particularly, with the 'e-ticket' rides being very dated, in a constantly updating technological world, it felt like using dial up on the internet haha.

Yeah, after typing my post I did a little research on Disney Quest and was like *eh* :confused3. I had an entirely different picture of what it was... oh god... not dial up LOL

Yeah, after typing my post I did a little research on Disney Quest and was like *eh* :confused3. I had an entirely different picture of what it was... oh god... not dial up LOL

Dial up, for real. Haha...I think your relax day sounds way more beneficial. A nice way to wind down the week.

I usually hit the parks just as hard solo as with others-but I am a park warrior and sometimes folks have a hard time keeping up! My last trip my plan to hit the parks did not go well on a Saturday because the parks were super crowded...I like your spa idea and then get an ADR for lunch at the Grand Floridian after...

I usually hit the parks just as hard solo as with others-but I am a park warrior and sometimes folks have a hard time keeping up! My last trip my plan to hit the parks did not go well on a Saturday because the parks were super crowded...I like your spa idea and then get an ADR for lunch at the Grand Floridian after...

Yep, I made the same mistake a few years ago and learned my lesson well! LOL... Oooh, I forgot GF has a Spa... hmmm. I was thinking SSR spa but I may look into that so I can do lunch there after.

I hope you have a good time either way ( post #6 until I can reply to any messages! Woo-hoo! ) and congratulate you on the dilemma of having to figure out what to do with that off day.

Sometimes I'll arrive at a resort, have a day in the park and then find out later that there was something really cool outside of the park that I wished I had seen. ( Happened to me 2 weeks ago ) My friends found a bar at the Disneyland Hotel called Trader Sams and they said if you ever arrive early like the day before, head over here and spend some time. I'm glad I visited this idea the following week because it turns out this bar, which anyone can visit without going into the park, is like visiting a small animatronic adventure of it's own.

I'm thinking there might be something like this on your trip? Something that's not part of the trip itself but you'd later find out would be worth checking out. For me I always seem to find out the fun and cool non-admission things to do later when it's too late. The idea of hitting the spa sounds like a great idea by itself!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter